prince charming

Chapter-34 prince charming

"What's going on in here Uzair?" I'm confused. There's some work going on in my lovely house.

"There are going to be some changes" he replies. I turn and frown. "What!? I mean why?"

"I don't know nor Zain knows.." he shrugs.

"What does that mean?" I pull his arm so that he faces me.

"Dad is doing some changes
going to remove the swings from the garden and wants to increase the greenery and also making some changes in the gateway...not to forget the back yard tol" he says stabbings his eyes.

"Why?" I question like an astonished child.

"I just told you right!! I don't know!! Go and ask Dad" Uzair yells, he looks in a bad mood.

"Fine!" I sigh.

I walk straight in.. my eyes desperately searching for dad. Why does he want to make changes in this house for his kind information I'll not let him do this.

Every tiny thing of this house are the rememberable days of our mother and even there are lots of memories in these walls with my Lil chunk and with my brothers too.
The arrogance filled in me and...

Oh, there he is.
Guiding the workers.

I walk near him.

"Dad!" I call.

He turns back facing me and crossed his arms. "Go away! I don't have time to talk to you" he rolls his eyes.

I swallow. I'm scared. No, I'm not.

"Nor do I!!" I finally say with my utmost guts.

"What" he frowned.
I swallow again "you are strong Ayaat"

"You cannot make any changes in this house dad!" I state.

His eyes widen and he rolls his eyes. "Who are you tell me what to do and what not to? huh!?"

"I order you... I didn't ask you" I yell knowing that my blood is literally warming up and making vibrations in.

God! I'm scared of him. But still pretending that I don't.

For a second he looks completely pale.

He left out a laugh. "I think you forgot.. this is my house and I'll do what I want to," he says and pokes my nose with his index finger.

Ya Allah! He is my dad... I know! But I didn't saw any of the fathers who are so creepy.

I roll my eyes " well, then I know! Why you are making certain changes in My house" I yell and cross my arms.

"What do you mean!" He asks hiding his curiosity.

"Because you are scared!" I Pause as he looks at me immensely.

"Scared of the truth that it might come up and scared of me..that I'll find clues against you.." I Pause again.

Before I regain my memory doctor said, the more I stay within the surrounding which I every time spend.. the more I'll regain my memory back soon..and dad was scared that I may regain my memory and so he made the situation where I had to shift to my another apartment and in accordance, I don't get my memory back.

"Clue!? Of what!?" He chokes.

I clear my throat "that you are the real victim of my mother's death" I let it out straight forward without knowing if there was somebody around.