It's gone

That night Jessica slept on the ground of the nursery.  She held baby Simba's toy in her arms the entire night.

The next morning when Danny realized Jessica never came to bed, he went searching for her.

He opened the door and hurt when he saw her laying on the ground.

"Jessica.." Danny sat down and softly shook her.

"Honey, wake up.."

Jessica slowly opened her eyes the groaned.
"Get away from me, Danny!"

"Jessica, I'm sorry, I don't know why I said the things I said!  I am so so sorry!"

"You broke it." She spoke in a low voice.

"What?"

"His heartbeat.  It's gone.  You broke it."

"No.  Oh baby, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't call me baby.  I want you to leave."

"Jess.."

Jessica sits up and make a low but painful noise.
She looks him in the eyes and says, "I know this doll isn't the real Simba, okay? I know that! But I feel his spirit so much when I'm in this room and holding this toy. It's all I really have left of him. You have your way of dealing with his loss, and I have mine.
There is no right or wrong way, Daniel.
I'm not crazy. I know it's just a toy.
..But I know that my baby is actually listening when I'm speaking. Know he is, Danny!" Jessica cries softly."

"I am so sorry, Jess-"

"Stop it. I don't want to hear any apologizes.
Now for the room.." Jessica sighs and looks around.

"I know I need to change it up for her.. I just can't get myself to do it.... This is his room." Jessica says in a high pitched voice that was filled with pain.

"And it will always be his room, Jess.
We don't have to paint it, we can just add to it and make it a little more girly."

"I mean this theme could really go either way.. i just don't want it to seem like I'm giving away his things. What if that upsets him?"

"Baby, I'm sure he would love to share his things with his baby sister." Danny says placing his hand in Jessica's stomach.

Jessica looks down and smiles very softly.
She then looks back to Danny and he comes closer.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He says just inches away from her lips.

His lips meet hers and he kisses her passionately.
Both begin undressing each other and eventually Jessica is on top of Danny.

Danny watched her as Jessica moaned and threw her head bad while crashing down on his lower area.

"Oh! Ohhh.. I'm— I'm cuming, baby.." Jessica says breathlessly before she moans loudly.

Danny squeezes her thighs tightly as he feels himself coming closer to his release.

After both came, Jessica leaned forward and kissed his lips.  Her belly squeezed between them.

"I love you, Jessica Lange." He says.

"You're an asshole, Daniel Huston."

"I know I am.."

"And I'm an absolute idiot for loving you as much as I do.."