"Stiles." I say while motioning for him to come over by me, he does.

"Look at the ring." I say while keeping my stare on the jewelry.

"'Purity'." Stiles reads.

"He's a virgin." I state.

"So?" Stiles asks.

"Heather's a virgin too, right?" I ask.

"Yeah..." Stiles trails off. I look at him and see him put the pieces together.

"No. Heather isn't dead." Stiles says.

"I'm not saying she is. But she is missing." I respond. It has to add on to something...it has too.

"I have no clue how I ended up finding that body." Lydia says, breaking up me and Stiles' conversation. We both turn to her and watch her zone out.

"I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car." She finishes.

"Yeah, but the last time something like this happened--" Stiles gets cut off.

"I know. Derek's uncle." Lydia says.

"Peter." I say.

After giving Lydia a quick hug and making sure she's okay, Stiles and I left and made our way to the hospital. My mom called us and told us something about the body we saw.

When we walked inside the hospital I instantly saw my mom at the front desk filling out forms. I gently pulled on Stiles' arm and he followed me towards my mom.

"Hey." She says when she notices us.

"Hey." Stiles says back.

"Over here. And if you two tell anyone that I showed you this, I swear to God I will kill both of you painfully and slowly." My mom tell us as we follow her to the morgue. I chuckle at her threat.

"Why do you want to show us a body we've already seen?" Stiles asks.

"Because you guys haven't seen everything." She answers before she opens the door to the silent and cold room.

My mom puts on her gloves and pulls out the body from the slot it was in. Stiles and I stand side by side and we look over the body. Half of the body since the rest of it is covered.

"See this around his neck?" My mom asks.

"Yeah, that's a ligature mark." I answer.

"Yep, that means that he was strangled with something like a cord, rope--" My mom cuts herself off.

"Ah, okay, wait a second. What kind of werewolf strangles someone? You know, that's not very werewolf-y." Stiles says. My mom and I stare at him.