"Why what's wrong?" I ask. Stiles looks at me with a concerned look.

"I just found a dead body." She answers. My lips part in shock.

"Okay um...I'll be right there." I answer before hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks.

"We need to go to the public pool...Lydia found a dead body." I answer and with that Stiles makes a quick u-turn, the tires squeal on the pavement as he drives to the pool.

As soon as Stiles stops the car, we both jump out of the jeep.

"Lydia?" Stiles asks aloud. I spot Lydia and run towards her.

"Lydia, are you okay?" I ask once I'm next to her. I put my hand on her arm.

"I'm okay. That, over there...not okay." She answers while staring at the ground in front of her. Stiles and I look over at the lifeguard stand to see blood dripping out of the body. Lydia grabs my hand.

"Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles says while looking at me. I nod and give Lydia's hand a squeeze.

"I already called nine-one-one." Lydia says.

"You called the police before you called us?" Stiles asks.

"I'm supposed to call you guys first when I find a dead body?" Lydia asks back.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims. I roll my eyes before using my free hand to pull out my phone to call Scott.

"Katherine? What's wrong?" Scott asks immediately. I put the call on speaker.

"Well, Brother, Lydia found a dead body. It could've been Boyd and or the other girl you were telling me about...Cora was it?" I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Um, yeah. The throat is ripped up and blood is...everywhere." I answer while looking over the body from afar.

"It's like the frickin' shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles says into the phone.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Scott asks. I look over at the body.

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" Stiles asks.

"Please just do it." Scott asks and I hand Stiles my phone.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asks.

"Getting a closer look at the body. Don't be such a baby, I'll be fine." I answer while letting go of Lydia's hand. I walk closer towards the dead body. Throat slashed, arms scratched, and a ring on his finger that seems to be untouched that says 'purity'.