"Oh, God." She says through her hand. Fear washes over her, she starts to pant and she turns around to see if anyone else is around. No one. When she turns back around she drops her hand and tears start to cloud her vision. She walks closer towards the pool.

"Oh, my God. Please don't be dead." She whispers while she continues walking towards the water.

"Please don't be dead." Lydia repeats over and over to the body that is lying in the water on their stomach. When she reaches the side of the pool she slowly falls to her knees.

"Oh, my God." She says through a gasp as her knees touch the concrete. Lydia slowly leans over the water to flip over the body. When she does she realizes that it's just a dummy. Lydia breathes a sigh of relief.

"Are you kidding me?" She asks to no one in particular. Lydia puts her hands on the rough ground and looks up at the sky as if thanking God. She looks down at her hands and sees blood covering her palms and fingers. Lydia gasps.

She looks beside her to see a pool of blood, she starts to hyperventilate. Lydia looks up at the lifeguard chair to see a dead body, blood spilling out of the lifeless human being. Lydia screams: a wail.

Allison sits in her car underneath the moonlight. She thinks back to what Scott had told her.

FLASHBACK TO A FEW HOURS AGO

"She tried killing you." Allison repeats.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." Scott whispers.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Allison asks.

"I'll tell you everything, okay? I'll tell you a-anything that you want to know, but right now--" Allison cuts Scott off.

"Just tell me why." Allison says with a look of sympathy and sadness.

"I-I couldn't." Scott starts. Allison has tears in her eyes and Scott can tell she's trying to fight them off.

"Allison, I couldn't let that be the last memory that you had of her." Scott finishes. Blood runs down his chin. Allison turns around when she senses someone behind her. It's Derek...holding a lifeless Erica.

END OF FLASHBACK

Allison reaches to the glove department on the passenger side of her car and opens it. She pulls out a silver arrowhead and starts to twirl it around in her fingers.

As Stiles finishes saying his last joke, I get a call from Lydia. I answer it while laughing at Stiles' stupid yet hilarious humor.

"Hey, Lydia." I answer while finishing up my laughing fit.

"Katherine, you need to come to the public pool now." Lydia answers, almost rambles. My smile fades and I become concerned.