Chapter25

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all okay!

Here is a new chapter.

Enjoy!

**************

Anna counted to ten in three different languages to control her brewing anger. At the moment, she really contemplated changing her roommate. She sat up on her bed and looked at Mary with annoyance. But the happy girl was oblivious to Anna's discomfort as she started chatting rapidly.

"Hey! Can you stop a little so I can at least understand you?" Anna raised her hands in an attempt to stop Mary from continuing her speech.

She felt relieved when Mary took a seat on her already made bed and breathed deeply.

"Today morning I went to the administration, and guess what?" Mary looked at Anna expectedly.

"We are expelled from school," Anna said hopefully.

"It is not funny you know," Mary said with a glare on her face that made Anna think she offended her, but she sighed in relief when the smile returned to Mary's face, and she resumed speaking.

"Since you are so bad at guessing, I will tell you, our schedule is matching. We have all classes together and also with Hunter. I am sure this year will be a blast."

Anna groaned and threw her head on a nearby pillow.

"Oh joy!" she said under her breath.

"Come on, you need to get up because we will be late if you don't," Mary said and yanked the covers from Anna, who looked at the clock on her bedside table. Mary was right because it was 7:45, and classes started at 8:30, so if she didn't hurry up, she would be late.

**************

Anna looked at her phone for the tenth time that day. She can't bring herself to hurt the girl in front of her. The photos Lillian sent her were of a fragile girl who seemed defenseless. She sighed and put her phone away.

She needed to figure another way to get herself in trouble. Because hurting that girl was absolutely out of question.

It was homeroom class, and as expected, Anna found herself in the same class with the Salviatti clan. She took the last seat in the first row and observed her surroundings. Moments later, her target "Anya Green" walked in the room with her head down, and like any nerd took the first seat in front of the teacher's desk. Anna breathed deeply and walked towards her. She needed to see her target closer so she could study her personality.

"Hi," Anna said coldly.

"Hello," Anya returned timidly.

Anna closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was hard, really hard. How can she bring herself to hurt that innocent girl? And to make it harder, her eyes were chocolate brown and held no harm. Anna looked around the room, and her eyes caught Lillian staring at her apologetically.

It's her or your friends, choose. Anna's conscience screamed at her.

I can't, she doesn't deserve it. She didn't do anything bad to me. I don't even know her.

"Miss Ivanov, is there something wrong?" Ethan's voice brought Anna from her mental struggle.

Anna smiled devilishly as a new plan formed in her mind. They want her to go to the principal's office, then she will get there but on her own terms.

"No, there is nothing wrong," Anna answered with a passive look on her face.

Ethan knew right away that the girl was up to something, but he decided to play along, "then I suggest you take your seat so we can start class."