chapter2

Chapter2:

After their meeting with Rafaello, the four instructors went to another room and started planning the camp that will take place in the next twenty-four hours.

Each one of them was engrossed in a pile of files that they found on the meeting table. They were silent for about an hour until Ayla spoke.

"I think we took our time studying the files of each one of our trainees. Now it's time we discuss them together. This way at least we can know what to expect, even if some of them are our children or nieces and nephews."

Jasper smiled at her and said:

"my wife is right, we need to know things about the brats we will spend two months with."

Edward cleared his throat and said teasingly:

"Don't forget my sons are ones of the "BRATS" you will spend time with."

"well for me they are all the same and I know they will make it very hard for us. They are not the easiest teenagers to deal with."

Ayla giggled and said jokingly:

"Don't be mean to them Jasper, I am sure Nina and Damien will do the job properly."

He leaned closer to her and pecked her lips.

"I can't make promises, I will be nice as much as I can but that doesn't mean I won't give them hell."

It was Edward's turn to laugh this time.

"I think I agree with you, even my sons are not angles and they will give us a run of our money, and to be honest I am excited to torture some young boys, it won't be a piece of cake."

For the first time since their banter started Jackson cleared his throat and said with a bored tone:

" I think you should forget about torturing people and let us do our work because I am not spending my night here with you listening to your arguments."

Edward laughed and said teasingly:

"someone is eager to return to his girlfriend."

Jackson rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to Ayla.

"can you please start reading those files so we can finish this day? It is already 20:00 and I am starting to get agitated. I don't have any children but unfortunately, instead of spending my holidays in a beautiful place, I will be stuck with them for two months."

"We know he needs to go home and get rid of the tension," Edward said with his eyebrows rising suggestively, this time Jackson threw his pen at him but Edward caught it and continued smiling goofily.

Ayla gave them a fond smile and started reading the first report in front of her.

"well, the first one on my list is Hunter. He is 17 years old and will be the oldest in our group. Son of Damien, I think we all know him. He has good grades and great scores in all his school work. He is very athletic and competitive but he doesn't put the effort into what he does. His arrogance is a little too much, from the report in front of me he also needs to improve his teamwork, but a little bit of motivation will do him good."

Jasper smiled evilly and said:

"don't worry I will give him all the motivation he needs."

Anyone who didn't know the man would shudder at his smile but the people in the room knew him well so they just shook their heads and resumed listening to Ayla who started reading again.

"Next we have Diana Edward's daughter. She is 14 years old, she is strong and has good grades and unlike our previous boy, she works hard and tries to improve so I don't think we will have problems with her apart from working on her confidence because from what I have here sometimes she doubts her abilities. She is a little timid and shy. Now we have her brothers, the twins, Carl and Eric well they are 16 years old. They are the strongest we have in the physical department, but they have a few problems in their academic works which we will try to improve and also they need some discipline regarding their crazy behaviors...."