Chapter24

Hello everyone I hope you are okay. I know it was a long time since I last updated but I was really busy with exams. I hope you will love this chapter.
Enjoy!

*********

Who would have predicted that a trip on a private jet to Russia would be that exciting? Anna thought to herself as she sat comfortably on the beige leather seats. Maybe acting as a rich girl wouldn't be that bad after all. The hostess of her trip came Anna's way with a big bouquet of roses in her hands.

"Those are for you, Miss." The woman in her late twenties said respectfully.

Anna smiled at her and accepted the flowers. She waited until the woman took her leave to inspect them. They were a beautiful collection of white roses with a hint of pink on the tip of their petals. Anna brought them to inhale their divine scent. A piece of paper fell and caught Anna's attention, she put the bouquet on the coffee table in front of her and unfolded the paper to read what Witten inside.

*Even if the sky falls over or the stars dims forever, I will make you mine once again Anna. Just you wait and see. Have a safe trip*

Hunter.

Anna felt her heartbeats quicken at the words. She doesn't know what to make out of them. It was the first time Hunter contacted her after the last meeting with the Don. She was sure he forgot about her, but now with his words, it seemed she was wrong. Anna read the words once again, then folded the paper and kept it in her purse.

Now it was time she enjoyed herself and focused on the mission. Her affair with Hunter could wait until he made a move. She went to the small kitchen and grabbed a vase from one of the cabinets, filled it with water and put the flowers in it.

Anna retook her seat and closed her eyes. She needed to relax in silence before the real chaos start.

*************

After a trip that lasted nearly ten hours, the private jet landed on the Russian lands. Anna took a deep breath and unclasped her seatbelt. Her designed bodyguard bowed his head and spoke formally.

"This way Miss. Sanders."

Anna followed him down the jet's steps and to the fresh air. The cold wind greeted Anna and flipped her dark hair in different directions. She harried along with her bodyguard to a shiny black limousine. Anna felt her jaw drop at the black cars lining before her. She turned around and spoke to the guard beside her.

"What's your name?"

"Pardon me Miss?" the guard said in confusion.

"I think my question was clear, so you better answer me," Anna spoke forcefully.

Surprisingly her tone made the guard bid her command.

"My name is Scott, Miss."

"Nice to meet you Scott, but I need to know, is all these cars necessary?"

"It's not my call, Miss. Those are the orders, and I am merely following them."

Anna just nodded her head and started walking again. They just needed to make a statement about their wealth and power. A show of her arrival at the school so she can grab everyone's attention. Scott opened the back seat's door and waited for her to enter to close the door. Anna sank in the comfortable seat and watched through the window the scenery blurring in front of her eyes.

The drive from the airport to the school didn't take much time, and within 20 minutes she found herself in front of a majestic building. As expected, it took them a few minutes to finish the usual protocols that were unnecessary in Anna's opinion.