"He's gaining his energy, he's able to walk a little longer without getting tired or shaking." Deku explained. "That's good. Is he still coughing blood?" You asked. 

"No, the new medicine the prince made helped with that and with the aid of Midnight she helped heal his lungs. But he has this nasty scar on his abdomen." 

"You think he got that in a fight or something?" You asked. Deku gave you a nod. "He said he got it when he was in a fight and its how he lost most of his powers." 

"That's crazy." You said in awe. 

"Tell me about it." Deku looks at his pocket watch and then places it back in the pocket it the previous spot. "Breakfast should be ready now, after you." Deku said opening the door. 

"Thank you." 

~~~~

"Toshinori, you're out of bed and walking." Todoroki said. 

Toshi gave a nod. "I feel better than I ever did. Thank you so much young Shoto." The blonde took a sip of his water. 

(In this story, All might isn't sick and dying. He's gaining back his strength and muscles basically. Even though I love Small Might so much)

"And it looks like your clothes are almost fitting you again." Midnight said with a sweet smile and a wink. Toshi gave another warm smile and wiped his mouth with a napkin. 

"Yes, remarkable progress." Iida said. That's when the bluenette boy looked out the corner of his eye and turned his head and saw Deku happily eating a slice of cake. 

The two locked eyes and Deku decided to have a little fun. Without breaking eye contact, He once again stuck his fork into the soft cake and brings the fork slowly towards his lips. He does a cute little lick on the frosting and places the whole bite in his mouth and give out a soft hum. Slowly, Deku pulls the fork from his mouth and once again licks some of the white frosting off of his upper lick and giving Iida a seductive smile and a wink.

Iida's face turned a deep shade of red, his eyes nearly popping out of his head from the cinnamon roll's sultry actions. You watching the hold thing couldn't help but internally laugh at this entertainment. 

"Turns out the cinnamon roll evolved to a steamy broccoli." You thought to himself.   

"(Y/n), if you don't mind. I would like to take you somewhere after breakfast." Todoroki said. You gave a nod. "Sure, I'm almost done I'm ready whenever you are." You told the vampire. 

 After breakfast was finished, everyone went their separate ways. You and Todoroki stayed on the ground floor of the castle and made your way past the grand staircase and further down the hall till you approached a double door and Todoroki opened them leading outside. You two walked down a cobblestone walkway around towards the back. 

"Here we are." 

 You couldn't believe your eyes

 You couldn't believe your eyes. It's like you stepped into a whole other world, everything was so vibrant and bright.

"This is beautiful Todoroki."

"This is my mother's garden." He told you. "It's beautiful."

Todoroki never spoke about his mother. You being the curious person you are, wanted to know who she is or was.

"She would come out here almost everyday. Sometimes we would take walks and feed the koi when I was a kid." Todoroki explained.

"I've never seen flowers like these before, they're so pretty."

"They're from Japan. Way across the sea."

"I've read about Japan before in a boom. I've always wanted to go there."  You said. "Maybe one day you'll see it sooner than you expect."

You faced Todoroki. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to asked you something, and I wanted to be somewhere quiet." He said.

"(y/n), are you happy here?"

"Am I happy here?" You questioned. "I know you were forced here against your will under the order of my father. Mates or not...I shouldn't take away your freedom. And as your mate I want you to be happy." He explained.

"Shoto when I first came here, I was frightened at first honestly. I really thought I was gonna be sacrificed. But...then I realized that I can wear the dresses I actually want, I actually have real friends, I have a bed that's not made out of hay and fur, I'm fed well, and all the yaoi and other books I could ever read. And I met you. I guess what I'm trying to say that...I'm really happy here."

You saw Todoroki smile at you from your confession.

"(Y/n), you're....you're one of a kind...and I love it." You smiled and that's when Todoroki placed a kiss on your lips.

"Would you like to go into the village today?" He asked.

"Can we go to the underground Yaoi shop??" You asked.

"Of course you can. Let me just drink the sun potion and grab my cloak and we'll be on our way." Todoroki said.

You squealed and bounced up and down. "I can't wait!" You ran back into the castle to grab you cloak and bag.