chapter sixteen

𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

Samaria

What does he mean what about Elena?

What about Elena?

Why is that even a question?

I mean sure we hang out a lot lately. I take her everywhere with me, she's over my house a lot. I've told her pretty much everything about me. But that's just because for some reason I was always wanna be around her. Just like I always wanna be around Stefan or Damon or Ti.

I mean sure my mind gets all fuzzy around her and I lose myself in her presence. But it's just because we're friends and she's become a big part of my life. I mean yes I do care for her deeply...b-but I don't think it goes past platonic.

Or maybe I do have some confused feelings for Elena. But those feelings don't make me confused about my feelings for Stefan. Stefan is like when it's cold outside and you curl up by the fire place with the person you love and a fluffy blanket.

When I'm with him...I just picture our whole future together. I feel content with him, like this is where I'm supposed to be. It's like I can be so tough and confident but around him I turn into a bubbly giggling mess. But...

...I can tell he doubts us sometimes.

He's scared that I'll turn around and say everything is fake and that I don't want to be with him......so he pushes me away sometimes. Or he'll become so overprotective that it's smothering because he feels like he's keeping me safe when really he's trying to make sure I don't leave him.

And that hurts...because I feel like he doesn't trust me. I mean did you see how cold he turned when I just mentioned her, how-how he compared me to her? I just wanted to cry at that point. I keep thinking does he think that low of me? That I could do something like that, something so cruel?