chapter fifteen

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

Elena

Everyone is currently sitting in the living room discussing Maria and her break down. Tiare filled me in on everything while we waited for Jac to get here. I can't believe what Maria has gone through and how she's had to carry that weight on her shoulders for so long.

After Damon got Maria to stop setting the house on fire she passed out and Stefan took her up to his room. Now we're all sitting in the living room trying to come up with a plan to keep her safe.

Third Person

"So you think she for sure broke the cloak?" Damon asks the oldest Griffith sitting next to Elena. Tiare nods.

"From the amount of power and emotions that you just saw, there is no way she didn't break it" Tiare confirms causing everyone's shoulders to slump.

"Shit" Damon curses clenching his jaw. Jac looks around at everyone.

"So what do we do then?" She asks as everyone tries to find a way to answer her.

"Well one she can't be alone at any time of the day so one of us always has to be with her" Stefan says moving to stand in the middle of the room.

"And she'll need to learn how to control her powers better. I have grimoires and I'll ask Grams to chip in" Stefan nods at Tiare.

"She's still a celebrity so we'll have to make sure she's watched at all times and double security" Jac pitches in.

"And watch everyone. Witches are sneaky bastards, they could be wearing anyone's face" Damon adds on only making everyone more alert.

He was right, the beings after Maria aren't just regular people. They are supernatural creatures with many different abilities and tricks. If you weren't careful you could never see them coming.

"Okay then we have the protection plan, but how are we going to stop this. I mean she can't go back in to hiding for another 5 years" Elena asks the question they were all thinking.