chapter six

"Badder than any bad boy"➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Bad Boy.

Bad Boy. He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to her, he wanted to be the best man. He couldn't bare the thought of her being hurt by him...or by anyone else. He would kill to protect her, the girl who cared about someone as worthless as him in all her perfection. And she called him "Her Demon".

Samaria

What a wonderful morning we're having, right? Well, let me tell you how it became so wonderful. Last night after Jac had dropped me off, I was literally standing in the foyer when the doorbell had rung.

Flashback

"Stefan" I greet with a grin.

Stefan nervously stuffs his hands in his pockets with a boyish grin.

"I don't mean to intrude, I-I just couldn't wait any longer" He confesses only causing my confusion to grow. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait for what?" I ask before Stefan pulls me to him by my waist. He leans his head against mine.

"Maria, there's no time of the day where I don't find myself thinking of you. You run circles in my mind and I couldn't bare the thought of anyone swooping in and taking something that I never even had the chance to cherish" Stefan states sincerely with his eyes closed.

"What I'm trying to say is, Maria will you be my girlfriend, officially?" He asks gazing down at me through his dazzling green eyes.

I lean up and connect our lips in a slow passionate kiss before slowly pulling away. I open my eyes to see Stefan still has his eyes closed as a grin forms on his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirk smugly.

"I believe so" He sighs breathlessly.

Present

And I've been thinking about it ever since, and not to mention his sweet good morning texts. Ugh, what is this boy doing to me. My sister totally loves Stefan and supports us all the way as she quote on quote "loves interracial couples", but I digress.

Speaking of Stefan I'm actually on my way to his house right now to steal some food, kiss my boyfriend, and greet the Demon.