chapter one

"Time is money and you're wasting both"➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

First day.

Today is the first day of school. Where everyone is coming back from their family vacations, catching up with their friends, or even starting at a new school. The first and last weeks of school are weeks you should attend, after all they are the most exciting weeks of the school year. Now while most people are doing that Samaria Griffith is plotting the first week of school while getting ready as we speak.

Samaria

First days, always the best day for making good first impressions. I have this whole week planned out perfectly and it should all pan out how I want if all goes exactly according to plan. But it's Mystic Falls and something is bound to happen here, something these simple minded people can't seem to comprehend.

If you couldn't already tell already I pretty much own Mystic High and everyone in it. Some people have come to terms with the fact that they can't just cross me and get away with it and others well, clearly not so much. Which brings me to the topic of Elena Gilbert, my rival.

Elena and I have probably been at each other's throats since middle school and probably will be till death do us part. Elena's hated me every since I moved here taking over her spot as the center of attention, and we've been enemies ever since.

Elena takes place as the fourth most popular, as her best friend Bonnie takes place as fifth, leaving her supposed best friend Caroline in third place, while my best friend and I occupy first and second. Me obviously taking first. Now I would love to continue on with the topic about me and how popular I am, but I have a high school to rule. Toodles.

.     .    .    .    .

After applying a bit more of lipgloss I stroll out of my room with my bag in my hand as I make my way downstairs to greet my older sister in the kitchen.

"Good morning T" I grinned whilst grabbing one of my pre-blended smoothies from the fridge.

"You seem extra happy today. First day of school I presume" Tiare predicts with a small smile before looking down to her phone.

"You presumed, correct. First day of school, first parties of the year, first impressions, and my favorite" I jump onto the counter crossing my legs.

"Fresh meat" I smirk evilly earning a chuckle and a shake of the head from my sister.

"You are something else" Tiare muttered before checking her watch and jumping up from her seat once she checked the time.