chapter five

"Why am I so scared to lose you, when you're not even mine?"➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Crush.

Crushes. Psychological fact, being unable to get someone off your mind indicates that you are also on that person's mind as well. Wondering what goes through their mind when someone mentions your name to them. I don't know what to talk about, but I wanna talk about you. Their smile is the highlight of your day. You don't know what it is about them, but they have a hold on your heart and have claimed it as theirs.

Third Person

"Bye Aria!" Damon shouts just as she closed the door.

Stefan slowly turns to Damon direction.

"Great, gal. She's- wow. She's just amazing." Damon let out a breathless chuckle.

"I know she is, she's mine" Stefan growls with a hard glare. Damon narrows his eyes at Stefan.

"Are you sure? Because it seems to me that you guys aren't official yet, at least not to her" Damon challenges.

"Leave her alone, Damon. She doesn't want anything to do with you" Stefan says sternly.

"That could be true, but maybe I want something to do with her" Damon comments suggestively.

"You know, for old time sake, brother" Damon chuckles darkly. Stefan looks away from Damon in disbelief.

"You wanna know what I think, brother?" Stefan asks mockingly.

"Enlighten me" Damon gestures for him to go on.

"I think the reason you came back has nothing to do with me, I think you happened to know I was here, but didn't know what for" Stefan predicts.

"I think you came back for Katherine, and just like me you saw Elena and decided to figure out exactly what you saw" Damon clenches his jaw at the mention of Katherine which doesn't go unnoticed by Stefan, but he only continues.

"But now that you see Elena's not the one I'm interested in, you and Maria are suddenly becoming the best of friends" Stefan accuses moving closer to Damon with each menacing step.

Suddenly Stefan is in front of Damon as the two brothers have a face off. Stefan pushes Damon on the chest, Damon barely moves.

"Do you even like her, or are you just doing this to torture me? Maria is not Katherine-" Stefan's cut off.

"I never said she was" Damon sneers poking Stefan hard in the chest.