chapter ninteen

Halloween Killfest

Halloween Killfest

a month later...
Samaria

It's Halloween...yay?

I honestly love Halloween, it's the official beginning of the holidays and I love how festive it is. People get to dress how ever they want, be whoever they want, act however they want, and won't get judged for it on this specific day. I could even act like a ragging bitch to everyone and just blame it on the character I'm dressed as.

Oh wait, I already do that. Silly me! Except I don't pretend to be somebody else.

No shade though...

Anyways it's been exactly a month since Vicki was turned and to say it's been a ride is an understatement. Who would have thought that a druggie would just be even worse as a vampire? Never would have guessed.

Jesus, I've been spending too much time with Damon and my sister. I sound like a sarcastic asshole...

so Damon.

Anyways today is Halloween- as if I didnt say that already- and there is a Halloween party at the high school tonight and my costume is hot. Stefan was supposed to be going with me, but you know him and Damon are babysitting Vicki and all. But Jac and Elena are going with me, and we'll be meeting Caroline and Bonnie there. So it shouldn't be too bad.

I grimace as I walk into the highschool building. Ugh, I may be popular, but this place still disgusts me. It's giving me very much...below my pay grade.

"Hey, Maria! Wait up" I hear someone call from behind me. I turn around to see Elena jogging towards me, I wait for her to catch up with me before walking again.

"Hello, Elena" I grin kindly greeting her, she returns the gesture with an equally large smile.

People in the halls stare at us weirdly as we walk. After Elena and I started hanging out, there was rumors going around that I was just being friends with her to eventually kidnap her and lock her in my basement or that me her and Stefan are in a poly relationship. Because apparently those are the only sensible reasons as to why we'd ever be seen together.

I pause to glare evilly at the prying eyes.

"Can I help you all with something?" I snap causing everyone to immediately go back to what they were doing.

I massage my forehead as another headache begins to form. I've been getting those a lot lately.

"Hey, are you okay?" Elena asks lightly grabbing my shoulder in concern. I huff before turning to her with a reassuring smile.