"Hi Krithika.."Vinny,the owner,wished me as he saw me.

"Hey hi"

"Whats up birthday girl?I didn't expected you here today."He said,a kind of surprise,"Anyways,how was the cake?"

"I don't make any plans today and.....Hey!how do you know today is my birthday?"I asked and he grinned.

"Don't tell me you prepared that cake.."I said.

"Your friends left me no choice other than making a cake for you.Do you like it?"

"Oh goodness!I really doesn't have idea of you preparing a cake!I love it Vinny."I said with a wide smile.

"Thank god!I know my cakes are good.."He asserted and I nodded my head in agreement.

"So,what do you want?"He asked and my phoned buzzed with a text.Since the morning,my phone is loading with lots of messages from my face book friends and it keep buzzing all the day.I took it out and send a reply to one of my school friends.

"One cappuccino please.."I ordered typing some text.

"Make it two Vinny.."I heard some one said and looked up Vinny.

"What?"I asked,frowned and he signed me to look my behind.

I turned around and let my jaw touch the ground and my eyes too grew wider.

"It seems like you got completely shocked.."Yash said with an amused smile in his lips and I closed my mouth.

"I thought.....Nisha said that you will be here after three days.."I said.My smile is never going to fade,if he stands in front of me.

"Dad had some work with me and I came back.All of sudden."He said with a shrug,"I saw you coming here and my driver had a problem with parking.I left him in the middle and came here."

I really can't believe he is here.I can't get hold of the urge to hug him.I hugged him and I felt some light to my darkness.I felt relaxed for the first time in a while.

"I missed you so much Yash.."I said placing my face on his chest.I don't want to leave him,but he broke the hug and signed me that every one in the shop are watching us.I felt my cheeks get pinkish.

"Why did you stop messaging me?"I asked hiding my blush.

"Oh!!I think you are the one who stopped talking with me.!!",He affirmed, "Why didn't you answer my calls?"He asked and at the same time Vinny came back with a tray of two cups.

"Here your order birthday girl.."He said handing me the tray.

"Birthday?"Yash mumbled eyeing Vinny and turned to me,"Is today your birthday?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh!Happy birthday Krithi.."He said and I mumbled a thank you.We made our way to the corner place with a table and two chairs on the both side of it,beside a glass wall.We can see the whole traffic through it.

"Why you didn't tell me that today is your birthday?I would have get some gift."He said with a complained voice.

"You are here,That's the biggest gift ever."I said.

"Really?"He asked raising his eye brows.

"Of course."

He grinned.

"No party?"He asked placing the spoon on the table.

"All the gang said party won't be completed without you,so Sunday is the party.Think about the place."I sipped my cappuccino,I love it.