181

Jack was on the phone with the construction company to try and get his hours changed so we can both work while the girls were at school. With children we haven't done much in a while like we used to and I don't want to wait for the call to be over. So I whisper in his ear that I'm going to drink his blood and he almost, ALMOST repeated into the phone. He tried elbowing me away but I bit his shoulder. He starts stuttering a bit and that's when I get some enjoyment. I feel awful, but this is fun.

I remembered I needed to take my medication, but I wasn't going to just stop teasing my boyfriend.

I licked his neck and told him I was going to turn him. He stuttered a bit on the phone and was violently trying to swat me away. I grabbed his hand and started sucking on that inside part of the elbow.

I know this was going kind of far but I french kissed him. I could hear his boss on the line say "I'll change your hours, Law" so I said thanks for him and hung up.

It's a land line so we were already next to a wall. He pinned me but I ducked underneath him and ran between his legs. He looked mad when I said I needed to take my medication. He said the moment I'm done I better go into the room.