156

I got in the house, that I used to live in, and there was a dog jumping on me! Bailey and who I'm assume is Luke came rushing out. I wasn't exactly scared of the dog, but it did shock me. She was yelling "Sammi come back!" so obviously it's a dog named Sammi.

My parents explained that I had a job and was about to get an apartment when the incident happened and I had to get admited. While I was gone, the apartment got sold, but they constantly checked the newspapers for places so I could move out when I get out. However, now that I have a boyfriend, I don't exactly want an apartment.

For about an hour, my mom and dad, Jack, Bailey, Luke and I all just looked through papers, circling the one's that Jack and I may want in red. During this time, I got to "meet" Luke. He had no problem that I don't remember him, and joked it off that he was glad we could remeet one another. He said I wasn't much different from before.

Jack and I eventually found a house we thought was almost perfect that we'd like. It was near Ace Harware, which is apparently where I used to work and they'd be glad to give me my job back. It was probably about five blocks from where my parents lived, and a half an hour drive from where Jack's family lived. It was a two story house, built five years ago, had three bedrooms, one of them a master bedroom with its own bathroom. It had quite a lot of trees and flower gardens and stuff like that. It came with a kitchen and even had a back and front porch. We both really liked it.

My parents thought this out too. They said that until we can financially fund the house and other necessities, they'd pay for the house. We'd have to pay for the other stuff like living and most of our furniture.

They called the person and bought it. Apparently no one else wanted it, and if it wasn't bought within two weeks the county was going to tear it down for a dollar store.

Jack and I now have a house. First day in the real world, and we have a house of our own. We're still going to stay with my parents for a bit. Buy some furniture, get situated in my job, stuff like that.