180

Genesis was trying to stall time and water all our plants and Eva was the one taking charge and convincing her to go to school. We even told her she could ride in the wagon and we could push her.

Eventually we just had to pick her up and tell her that if she doesn't stop we'll take away her princess things.

When we got into the school she jumped out of the wagon and climbed onto Jack like some monkey. Eva just held my hand and asked if she could talk to the teacher since she's a stranger. I said of course because she's here to help.

We got into the classroom and helped them find their cubbies for their bookbags, lunchboxes, shoes, and art supplies. Jack laughed and said how he remembered how hard it was to maintain those cubbies.

We helped them find what tables they would be sitting at and Sis started crying when she didn't have a spot next to Eva. I don't want to yell at her, but I'm so done with all the crying. Jack said they could sit together at lunch since it's alphabetical order on where you sit. And whenever they line up to go somewhere they'd be together.

We had to leave eventually, and eventually Sis wasn't crying. We said our I love yous and left.

The moment we got home we sighed and plopped on the couch. I asked Jack if this parenting thing is just as hard for him as it is for me and he mumbled a yeah.