177

Risky move, but Jack and I decided to go grocery shopping with kids. They were mostly well behaved, bur instead on getting the normal Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, they pleaded with us to get poptarts instead.

We also ended up getting Hannah Montana fruit snacks, some candy, and strawberry syrup so their milk can be pink. Sis wanted princess milk.

On the way out I sneakily got some flowers and handed it to the lady that sells them.

We walked to the store and since everyone helped carry stuff back, he didn't notice until we got home. I'm kind of glad Danni spoils the girls, because they ended up wanting pink wagons, so they were able to carry most of our groceries in there, learn responsibility, and Jack and I both have two bags each.

How was I able to hide the flowers? When walking we have a sandwich system. Jack in front, girls stand next to each other in the middle, and me in the back.

When we got back home, I showed them to him and he said it was cute. We had quite a few plants, but no red roses. We also decided to make the strawberry milk now since the girls kept saying please over and over again.

The entire time Eva and Sis were pretending to be Charlie and Lola from that one show and calling the strawberry milk pink milk in British accents.