170

Danni took the girls shopping. I guess they technically could use some more clothes. They had enough for a week and then we'd have to wash them. While they were gone we decided to watch a movie and during commercial we both had to go to the bathroom. We were racing one another like grown adults when I rammed into the light. The light bulb broke and glass all over my back, arm, butt, and two shards poked on my face. It hurt like a mother fucker.

So instead of watching a movie while they were gone, Jack spent the time with tweezers taking out each tiny peice, throwing it in the garbage, and putting a bandaid on it. He'd even kiss each spot better. Then we had to clean up that spot so no one gets glass in their foot.

I hope those spots heal before we go back for check ups. I don't want to explain that.

Danni of course questioned it, but I didn't answer. I was wondering why Sis had so much princess stuff. Danni said that's all she wanted. Eva had so much glitter it was blinding.

Then Ryan comes in! Both Eva and Sis put makeup on him. I had to refrain from laughing, but Jack didn't hold it in. He said he loved his neices, but they were crazy. They don't know their uncle is transgender so had no problem singing "Uncle Ryan is a pretty princess!" even though it made him uncomfortable. They didn't notice though. They're five.

They also got their uncle Ollie all dolled up as I heard, but he went to his house to wash it off.

I thanked them for putting up with the makeup and glitter mess. Especially since Ryan has glitter all in his hair. I have no idea what store they went to, but it looks likes they had fun.