83- Flowing Blood

Start from the beginning

"-You'll also kill Dhruv if he married Aditi just like your mother killed MY MUM!"

"Di please." Rashi cried, joining her hands together. "You're saying this because you don't want me to marry Dhruv right? Because you choose Aditi over me right?" she cried, standing in front of Kiaan, Jaanvi and Dhruv. She looked at Dhruv with teary eyes. "Why would you choose someone else over me?" Dhruv looked away.

"I never chose Adi over you! It was all your imagination! It was YOU who started acting like a bit--"

"Beta please." (Child/dear) Roshni pleaded, holding Jaanvi's hand. "Calm down, y-your stressed, come back home."

She jerked Roshni's hand away. "Home?" Jaanvi chuckled. "Didn't you remember this when I was sleeping on the floor last night? N-no my husband was! Didn't you remember this when you slapped your son for her!" She pointed at Rashi. The problem was, Jaanvi lost her ability to think. All she saw was negativity in everyone expect her father and husband. "THIS IS MY HOME! I OWN THIS PLACE! I DON'T NEED YOUR HOUSE! You said I could call you 'Ma' right? Then how could you let your daughter leave your house?" She dug her nail just above Roshni's chest, glaring and demanding her to speak up.

She turned around, walking to Kajal "Where were you older brother's baby while he didn't eat food last night?" For the first time Kajal acknowledged her.

"Please calm down Bhabhi." (Sister-in-law)

"WHERE IS JUHI! WHERE IS SHE?" Jaanvi screamed. The scream of thirst for someone's blood. The type which hold pain. Pain which couldn't be described.

"Di--" (Elder Sister)

"Don't you di me!" Jaanvi snapped, turning to face a shaking Rashi. "Your bitch of a mother killed my mum! Out of what? Jealousy? Anger? Hatred? What was my fault? What was my dad fault? WHAT WAS MY MUM'S FAMILY'S FAULT? WHAT WAS ISHAANI AHUJA'S FAULT?" She burst out into tears, touching her heart as it cried out in pain. "I didn't have a mother to breast feed me. She didn't hear my first word. She didn't pick me up from school like other kids mum's do. She didn't teach me how to walk, she didn't even see my face! SHE WAS DEAD WHY THE TIME I OPENED MY EYES!"

Her voice changed from hurt and pain to anger and rage. It rose every time she mentioned her mum.

"She maybe had dreams! She maybe wanted to meet her parents. She maybe wanted to become something! She wanted to smile! To laugh! To cry! To love her husband! For him to love her but your mother took it away!" she shouted, wiping away her tears furiously. Aditi who was watching this seemed to forget how to breathe. She knew everything Jaanvi had been through, she's seen Jaanvi around her own mum. She's seen how Jaanvi becomes to loving, quiet and super respectful around her mother.

"Can you believe how hard it is for a girl to grow up with a father only? Oh, yes, you wouldn't know!" She laughed bitterly, thrusting in her face. "My father had to teach me what periods were! What bras were! YOURS DIDN'T! CAN YOU IMAGINE? CAN YOU PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND THAN SPEAK? CAN YOU SLEEP EVERY NIGHT CRYING IN YOUR BED THINKING YOU ARE THE FUCKEN REASON BEHIND YOUR MOTHER'S DEATH? CAN YOU?!" By now she was shaking Rashi furiously. Her hands-no, her fingers digging into her cousins shoulders, forcefully shaking her body making her head dizzy.

"STOP IT!" Sanjay yelled, pushing Jaanvi away, she was about to fall on the floor when Kiaan held her. He looked down at her with broken eyes. He just didn't speak, but he wished her to stop. To stop causing herself pain. For a second her eyes replaced from anger to pain, just pain of a young Jaanvi but she pushed it away.

She moved away from Kiaan, blazing with anger as she looked at her uncle. "Hurts right? WHAT ABOUT ME?"

Roshni was sitting on the couch with Jaanvi's grandma, trying to console the crying old lady but the others stood in silence. The whole time Ansh was standing, his body was just numb. He couldn't process anything inside his brain.