81-His Self-Respect

Start from the beginning

He shook his head, opening up her bedroom door. Putting the luggage inside the bedroom Dhruv gave her one last smile-not the normal one, but a shy one before muttering a 'good night.'

"Hey!" She whisper yelled, holding his hand to stop him. He turned around, gazing at her. "I'll be delighted to know if she becomes my sister-in-law." It was the first time Jaanvi had seen the already shy Dhruv turn into a tomato, he put his hand on the back of his head, shaking it as he bit his lip.

"Good night." He repeated again, becoming speechless. She left his hand, giggling. Jaanvi shut the door close, locking it before turning around sighing. To her surprise she met Kiaan standing right in front of her, moving even closer to decrease the current distance. Her breath hitched in before releasing.

"You scared me." She huffed, breathing heavy before putting her hand on her chest, she rested her head back on the door closing her eyes.

"You weren't talking to me." His gaze dropped at her lips while her eyes were shut. She opened her heavy eyelids, locking her eyes onto his which were on her lips.

"You're such a bipolar!" Jaanvi said, her voice clear as crystal. She pushed on his chest, making the cold eyed Kiaan stumble back a little. "I literally spoke to your pissed ass few minutes ago! You were the one who decided to ignore Me." irritation flashes across her few minutes ago tired face.

"Because you didn't say sorry." He doesn't know how, but he managed to control his voice down. Anger boiled deep inside his system, he hated it every time they had an argument. He wanted to keep listening to her snow flake, light voice but she remained quiet the whole time after their fight.

She thought he wanted space.

But what he really wanted was her to talk to him.

"Why will I say sorry?" The panic flickering in her eyes, why would I say sorry? Her lips stayed parted, enough for the air to pass out.

"Because I wanted you to speak to me." Ego problem. They both had it at some point. She shook her head, blinking as she rose her index finger trying to understand what he meant, when all of a sudden he claimed her lips.

His lips had attacked her medium sized one, nibbling into her plump lips. She instantly forgot all her anger, frustration and herself into his lips. Her hands instantly snaked itself on his hair and neck, clutching onto his hair.

Kiaan wrapped his hands around her waist, protectively and gently pushing her body onto the door. His hand swiftly landed on her scarf which she wore around her neck, throwing it into the air, letting it fall free on the floor. She let out a pleasuring moan from the contact of his teeth on her lip, biting onto it.

He frowns on a sudden note feeling her hands moving on his hair, he lets his hands drop from her body. In a rapid confusion Jaanvi's pace slowers on his lips, she can't understand why he'd take her hands off of him, didn't he like it whenever I touched his hair? He surely did. She wanted to push him off, question him about what was going on but he had caged her in between his body, pushing her hands on the side as he interlocks his fingers with hers. Tightly.

Feeling the power of being a dominant, not that he wasn't before but now that she was all confused and locked under him, he felt empowered to an extent. Kiaan's hands firmly clutched onto her fingers as her knuckled dug onto the door. She wasn't to protest but remained quiet under the influence of her husband's touch. He nibbled onto her lips, tasting every inch of her mouth, groaning in return.

He let go of her mouth, they both catching their breaths but Kiaan attacked her neck, biting his way down, not leaving her fingers. He wet kisses he felt let her in a vulnerable state, she felt like she'd clasp on the floor from the building attraction, desire and love.