LA-Part two- Chapter One

So, here is the first chapter.

(Not edited) Sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy.

================

Chapter One

Harshad

Ignoring the looks, I made my way to the bar and took a sit. I could have avoided the attention but that would count as a cowardliness and I wouldn't take that fucking shit on my name when I am the head of the league.

In my league there would be no place for spineless man. So I wouldn't start become one.

When Manik decided to hand me over what was rightfully mine, I wasn't prepared for it. I knew he was being generous, and I hated that he wouldn't be here with me, at least not as the member of head league, but as a brother he would always be my side.

Blood talks.

Like mine did. It was shamed for me, but also a bliss.

I reached into my pocket, and bring a cigar. A girl came to me swaying her hips, she lightened the cigar and closed the distance at the same time. For a second I hated how her body pressed with mine, but I stayed calm.

I never cared then why should start now when I could have anyone.

Did you really want to?

Fuck! Did i? No. Yes.

I don't fucking want to think of her, but it seems she is already fucking with my mind.

I shoved the girl annoyingly and griped her throat with a force. "If I need your shitty ass to put my cock inside you I will fucking call. Now use your pussy for some business." I turned around and walked straight to my office, and didn't bother to look back.

I should have use for fucking release, but giving in wasn't my style.

I ruled only. And they needed to learn that about me.

"What was that?"

I looked back and saw Cabir was also entered.

"What?"

"That 'use your pussy for some business.' what was that?" Cabir chewed, seated on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I gave a task to you." I snapped, wondering what the fucker was doing here. He just seated and chewing the fucking gum. "Cabir, I need the shit tonight." I barked.

"Easy asshole! Dhruv went there. He should be back any moment." If he chewed again I would fucking kill him, but luck was in his favor, he threw the gum in the dustbin. "He offered to help, and I didn't denied."

I walked in placid motion and stood in front of him like nothing happened, but suddenly I hold him by the collar and punched him. "For disobeying my order." When he stood up, I again punched him. "For giving your task to someone else."

He didn't say anything as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"Fuck! Harshad, you bastard. It's fucking hurt."

"You asked for it." I said, and went to my seat.

I might be the leader now, but our men would clear the path and choose their select one, not me. As I said, there was no place for weakness. Not even for the leader. Cabir adjusted himself and met my eyes.