Locking Her

Sorry if there is any mistakes. I didn't edit the chapter.

Enjoy. 

Chapter: 12 (Locking Her)    

Nandini:

His words came out like a seductive bullet, making hole in my heart with sensation— feeling like I would be dead but sadly I am not.

He walked at a slow pace, giving me a hint of domination, filling me with his power. And I know he has the full control over this situation— over me.

I freeze where I was.

I am not arguing.

I won't dare to when the lion escape his cage to hunting his prey. Stood in front of me, daring me to do something but in my lesson I learned— when you know either way you are going to lose, you should give up and waited for the right time to hit back.

And right now it will be better for me to listen to him and when I will get a chance I will escape.

He may be read my mind, because his lips curves a little and shaking his head with denial like i did a crime to think about my escaping.

"Not this time, tiny vermin. Not this time."

I gulp my salvia and meeting his eyes, somehow I forget that I am scared. His eyes is dark, showing intensity but they hiding deep secrets— and ready to break free that jail which corrupted his soul. When he notice I am watching, his eyes turned cold, making a shield to protect his dark soul from me.

Curious!

I feel intrigue by his attempt of hiding himself, and craving for more— I realized, I want to know him. But also I don't want to burn with him.

But the hint of protection, make me cool down.

"Pack your things. You are coming with me." ordered me, giving me no option. "And you three are staying, no tricks— no games. Or else the consequences will not be so pleasurable."

Mukti was going to say something but a hand shut her up. And her voice came out like a muffles. She glared at the person who put a hand on her mouth. The guy simply smirked but his eyes was so cold.

"But I live here." I tried to defy.

"Well not anymore."

"But—,"

"No but, go pack. Or you want me to kill your bloody friends?" a warning is clear so I moved and looked at them. Aliya is crying as the guy feeling her closely, and Navya made a sad face when a hand caressing her face— Mukti as usual trying to free herself but failed.

I sighed, knowing that I have no option. If I want to save my friends from a harassment then I have to go with my owner. Tears roll down and I took my belonging to a bag, and saw Mr. Manik Malhotra entered my room, made a face then meet my eyes.

"Quick. I am not going to wasting my time here," he left the room.

Tears are continuously flowing. I zipped up and walking out of the room, saw Aliya fainted and the boy held her. As I was going to reach her Manik hold my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Fu*k, don't test my patience."

"But my friends..."

"Like I care? Let's go." He dragged me as I had a hard time to carry the bag. He didn't even bother to carry the luggage.