Closed Off

(Not edited) Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Chapter 30 (Closed Off)

Manik

The moment I surrender her to him, my heart terrifically raced hundred miles in a second, like myself, my heart also realized that we betrayed her trust. The sound echoed through me.

Fuck.

But I had no choice. If I didn't do that then i wouldn't be alive now.

'I am sorry, Nandini.' I mumbled softly. This was his territory, and I fucking couldn't do a shit if I messed up today. He would have killed both of us. He controlled everything here, and the men stood there guarding him was no saint. They were in paid to kill, and they never hesitated.

But one thing went well, he let me and my friends to stay, except Harshad. Well, I din't need him here for now, it would be good for him to stay far away from this place. And he was appointed to do something else. If he could do that then I might would be free. And I also knew he just didn't let me stay for celebration, the plan was trapping me in his cage. But he just didn't know that I already made the cage breakable for the right time.

I had known him for long enough to understand his motive, but he didn't know me enough to understand my action.

From young age, I had done so many things that was so against me. kids were supposed to follow their father steps, but he made me hate him, and the time passed I just hated him more. He thought he fucking won, just wait dad you would have your own fucking prison.

"I swear, I would kill him one day." Cabir snapped.

"What happened now?"

"That idiot just pissing me off. From where your father got that shit?" He was fucking made and I never saw him getting angry before, at least not like that.

"Leave them. They won't matter. Focus on the plan. I can't let him take her."

"I know, Manik. But the look on your father's eyes said something else." Totally disgusted by father.

Well, my father did nothing to gain respect from others, nor did he ever wanted to try. He was full of shit. Loved power and money. Nothing beside that. He was sickened from head to toe. And I ashamed to be his son.

Taking out my phone, I dialed Dhruv's number. None was trust-able here. Not even my soul.

"What's up fucker?"

"Is the goods ready?"

"It is in best hands, not to worry about that." Dhruv said. "Anything else?"

"Keep the hands on your side. If it means tied the damn shit."

"It will be done when I get my track on the hands."

"Leave the place." With that I hanged up. Then turned to face Cabir. "All done. I hope he would do the shit in my way."

"Hope so. He has a fucking anger issues." Cabir groaned. Right. Harshad had his own fucking problems to deal with that sometimes I thought to lock him up in a sell. His brain was more fucked up than my father. He completely damaged his own son.

"Take rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for us."

"Hmm." He settled himself on the couch as our eyes met and I remembered our first meeting. I coughed awkwardly before dozing off to the bed.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.

****

He pressed the black button on the yellow door, and locked her up. Damn it.