Lascivious Amour (Part Two)

Hello, what's up Dazzlers?

As i said, i would be back with the 'second part of LD', so here it is.

'Lascivious Amour'

It will continue the story of Harshad and Mukti. Hope you will like them and support me through this story. I am a big fan of MaNan, but when i write this story i also become a fan of MukShad. I don't know how, but i really like their chemistry. It was flaming in the first part, and hoping it would flaming more in this part. 

I just love them, not like MaNan, but i do love Mukshad. 

It's a dark story. So, i think i don't have to remind you all that It would be heartbreaking, terrific, emotional. As the both character's are emotionally broken. Mentally sick. I think. 

Hope you will support them, and help them to find love in each other. because they are perfect. (crying). Oh i miss MaNan, now. 

Okay enough of my rambling. now back to the story. I didn't edit anything. So, sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes. 

Oh, and one more thing, i really loved that song. It screamed MukShad. 

====================================

Lascivious Amour

Description

Harshad

Sometimes I have a doubt on myself.

About me.

Then I saw no existence, but I could feel the devil inside me. He wants something that was sickened to death. It makes me reckless. I feel sick, though I enjoy the thought that running inside my head.

But I never want something like that. Then why I want to hurt her? I was acting like my father. Even so, I want to hurt her, bend her to my will so she would only obey me. I want her submission. If that means I am a bastard than I am!

She is total destruction for me... my end. I should let her go. But I am not ready to let her go.

Mukti

I always hope for the best, but I couldn't hide the darkness in me.

I knew he was coming, and would find me. Just I didn't want him to appear so early.

Though my body craved him. His wicked ways... his tortures, I missed them.

If it means I am sick then I am!

==================

Hope you like the description. I will post the first chapter next. 

And please do response guys. 

And let me know your opinion about Harshad And Mukti. 

Constructive Criticism is allowed but no harsh comments. i will welcome every comments that would help me to write better. 

Love, 
Xoxoxo

_D. A