How?

Hello kitties,

I know i am little late but i am really busy so it took time to write. Hope you enjoy this chapter. and sorry if i couldn't update next week. Because i am really busy. i hardly can get time for myself. and also i am having writer's block and migraine problem. SO it's hard for me to write in this situation. i couldn't form a word.... sitting blankly at the white page and find nothing to write. so i am sorry if i couldn't able to update next week. 

Now enjoy. and Sorry for the spelling and grammatical mistakes. Story is not edited. 

==========================

Chapter: 23 (How?) 

Manik

I was sure I didn't miss the fire in her eyes when she revealed her anger to me yesterday. She was calmed and calculative with her words that make my heart flinched and encased me with her words.

I could feel myself getting tempted by her every second until she dismissed me.

And I didn't like it but I wouldn't give her what she wanted. She has to give into me willingly without any agenda. No tricks. No plans. I want her to want me and begged me to make love to her. If she thought that one fuck would help her to get rid of me then she has another thing to come.

I didn't risk myself to just fuck her.

She is mine. I want her. Simple and plain.

But for now I have serious matter to handle. I fisted my hands angrily when I recalled what he said. How could he demand her? The sick bastard.

And how did he know about her? That means I have a rotten apple in my gang. It's not my boys then who is he?

I have to be careful from now. I can't let him ruin what I had built for years. I sighed raspingly and saw boys are here— obviously not alone.

I hope the girls behaved well here. 

I can see their uncomfortableness. Eyes are frightened and flustered at the same time. . I straightened my back as I watch them carefully taking small step towards me. Boys are mischievously smiling at me as they won a trophy. I returned back the smile in a same way.

"Here." Stood in front of me as they guided them.

"I can see." I watched them carefully and they shifted their position uncomfortably at the sight of my intimidating face. "Listen, as long as you are here none of you can break the rules of mine. I do really appreciate that this two idiots got you but still you have to follow rules. Doesn't matter if you are their girlfriends. Rules applied for all."

They nodded their head affirm.

I turned to Dhruv and said, "Let them know about rules. And yes you free to live here but no suspicious move. Now show them their rooms."

"Erm, wh-where is Na-Nandini?" one of the girls asked.

"Shut up Aliya."

Aliya? Then this girl might be Navya. Hmm, I remembered them and also remembered what they did to Dhruv and Cabir. Interesting. I smirked wickedly at Dhruv and Cabir. They looking everywhere but not in my eyes.

"Welcome girls. And I did like what you did to them." I said firmly and stood up to leave. "And Nandini is in her room. I will inform her."

"We can meet---"

"Quit, whatever in your mind." Then told the boys to take them to their rooms.

Nerve of them. They want to meet her and I know it. Because I bring them here for her and their safety. But that doesn't mean they will disobey my decision.