Silence to Go

Hello Amores,

How are you all? I know.... i know i take a long time. But i needed to clear my mind. In which i completely failed.... i thought this vacation will help me but no. it's just complicated the situation more.

But anyways.. i managed to control. i am not a person who will sit with sadness. it takes time. and i am not a negative type person. so i am excellent now. and get back to my works... and after settling everything i come here. So no more break but still i will update once in a week as i have works to do. 

Now enjoy the update. 

And sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes. (not edited)

===================================

Chapter: 22 (Silence to go) 

Mukti

"You're flimflamming me." I screamed, but didn't get any kind of reaction that made me angry. "You lunatic stop the car." I started to punch on his arm but the crazy lunatic bastard didn't even flinch.

"It's a jeep baby."

"Whatever it is.... Just stop."

"Ssshh... lower your voice or else---" His voice is hard with menace as he hold me firmly in my position with one hand, driving me insane. I stare at him scarily and feeling furious with me that he made me terrified. I watched him as his jaw clenched and hold the wheel tightly with other hand.

How could he driving like that? It's too risky. I panicked.

"Slow down." I shouted but it sounded like a mouse is spoken to a lion in fear.

He raised his eyebrow and then back into his emotionless cold turkey way which actually started to make me angry. "Slow down for god sake." I screamed again. "Are you insane?"

"As I would really love to hear your scream but only my name otherwise just SHUT UP." This time he snapped at me dangerously that made me scared. I saw him angry before but for the first time I felt the anger directs at me. I moved way a little and tried to fight back the tears that already occurs in my eyes.

I won't cry. Not in front of him, turning away I wipe the tears. I won't let him see that he affects me... scared me. He thinks whatever it is but I won't be weak.

I saw he stopped his car at the dark lane and get out like vampire speed and reached towards me, gesturing me to step out.

"Why you bring me to my place?" I demanded and ignored his command.

"Come out." he ordered and leans forward and lays his arms over the back of the seat, brushing his fingers the side of my arms. "COME OUT."

I shivered at his voice, give me cold chill on my neck and immediately I drop the sassy act.

I stood in front of him as he told and ask quietly. "Why you bring me here?"

"What? Do you prefer my place to stay? Well I don't mind." I looked at him dumbly. He came closer... very closer that my breath caught in air. As I thought to step back he put his finger on my chin and made me to hold his attention. "You know, it's all about disciplining you." His eyes searched my face but I tried not to show any emotion. "Everything I would do from now only teaching you and disciplining you how to behave. You seriously lacking some manners."

"If you are thinking to hit me for disciplining me then I will fight you." I quickly said.

"And why would I do that?" He frowned but his lips twitched slightly.