Loosing Sense

Enjoy the chapter Lovelies. 

AND SORRY I CAN'T UPDATE ...TMFD... Tomorrow. I am going out and i would be back at night. so i wouldn't be able to post. 

NEXT FRIDAY> i will post TMFD> 

thanks.

**********

Chapter: 9 (Loosing Sense)

Nandini:

Panicking?

Yes!

Chicken out?

Yes!

If you warned by a guy whom I once saw murdered a guy, is threatening that you and your friend would be kill for misbehaving then what should you do?

What would be your decision?

Yeah I thought so. You didn't left with no choice.

The tall scary guy decided by himself. I shut my mouth because I don't want him to be angry and killed Aliya for my mistake.

Tears are mixing with my sweatiness making me feel horrible. HE is carrying me where I don't know but my eyes only searching for the one who only can save us now.

Praying to god and it's like he listened to me.

Mukti is standing in front of us holding a knife in her hand.

The room becomes silent and everyone's attention is now on us.

"Leave her," her voice came out roughly because of the silence or for the aggression, I don't know.

Yeah I am always the weakest one. The coward one! I had no strength to fight with him.

His hold is tightening on me, feeling his wrath, his body is vibrating that my whole body started to shake. Getting panic is normal thing for me now but what I am feeling now is beyond of my fear.

His protecting nature surprised me yet I am fearing him. Don't want to be in his arms.

"Mukti!" I whispered her name. Her eyes met mine assuring me.

"Leave her now. She is not going with—,"

Before she could finish a guy from earlier trapped her in his arms.

"Oh, See! She got a girlfriend. So HEROIC. Truly I am turned on by this lady. But I didn't knew that you rolled in opposite. But not a problem either way I am fine," the guy coldly mocked her like tormenting her more.

She hissed like animal and trying to take control over her body.

"You bloody bastard, leave me or else I will not spare you moron of a shitty hole," giving the big guy a murderous look.

The guy ignored the fact like it's not effecting him however he hold her to him more tightly and aggressive way. He lowered his head whispering something to her that she frozen in her place.

The guy smirked and nodded his head to Manik. The guy who is carrying me in his arms, started to walk.

My body is filling unsteady, no more energy to take the panic.

Before blacking out I heard a guy said, "Show is over a$$hole. Go back to your damn work."

I groaned at the noise like someone bickering with each other. I opened my eyes slowly but my head started to spin so I closed it again and tried to compose myself.