Breaking Me

(***Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Not edited. )  

And i am in love with this song. "Breathless by Shayne Ward" 

Chapter: 24 (Breaking Me) 

Manik

I waited.

I waited for her answer.

I didn't know why but I felt the urge to ask her silently if she really wanted it or not. Her eyes become watery, for a moment I thought she will pulled back but instead, she dropped the hands and my heart raced.

Pulling away a little to meet her eyes as I trailed my one hand on her waist making me groaned with fascination. "If this happened, then there is no going back. No running. Nothing. You will be in under my mercy."

I pronounced every words clearly and loudly to make it clear to her.

No going back.

"At you mercy?" She stammered nervously.

"Yes my mercy. Mine only."

"But--."

"No But. If I take you now then you are mine. Simple."

I saw a negation in her, fighting herself, convinicing yet couldn't form the words. I trailed my hand on bare arms and placed the other hand on her neck for pulling her. I felt her goosebumps— her arousal— for me. She wanted me. No denials.

But the resistance is clear.

Why resisting yet?

I pulled her more close to me, pressing my body hard to her to drawn the enticement that she demured to sense between us. There was no suspence, no denial that she is for me now. So there is no need of resisting. I would make her mine. Now.

They can wait. This time is for Us. No one can ruined it. looking at her rosy eyes, I grabbed a fistful of her hair snaping her face to me that my lips are slightly touching hers. I felt her nervous, her heartbeat— her throbbing pain of pleasure as she moaned with the touch of mine.

Runing my hand up and down on her bare back as I pushed my lips on her—she stiffined but caught the lines as her lips also started to move with me.

I could feel her lack of experience as she tried to match me and that excited me more. I am pleasure to teach her all the dirty things that she would do for me... Only me.

My lips dance in rhythm with her... nibbing at her bottom lips... pulling to enter her but she was also determined not to let me in. I growled as I bite hard and she choked I took the chance and trailed my tongue inside her.

My tongue met hers and danced for control— quite a learner— impressive.

There is an indifferent pain in my chest, but bearable and pleasurable. I relished the moment in her mouth—I would be used to it, breathing heavily I pulled back and saw she also inhaled sharply.

and then what she said next stunned me.

"Wow."

Touching her lips lightly—tracing the parts delicately—she looked at me and then smiled. "Wow."

Fucking hell. Again. She enjoyed it. She liked it. but I needed to hear it so I asked.

"Did you like it? My lips on you?"

She smiled fully this time, eyes sparkling... looking very beautiful.

"I liked it," flashing a smile again she step forward. "I like your touch on me." she tocuhed my arms, trailed her tiny hands on my strong muscled arms that aroused my groin more.