Want to Feel Free

Not Edited. and Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter: 18 (Want to Feel Free) 

Nandini

Fucking Mine.

I inhaled sharply as my body respond with his last two words that I felt really embarrassed. It's wrong... so wrong that it feels good. It felt dangerous but yet feels pleasant for me. It's forbidden but my body approved.

I realized with the period i started to approve.... But also I don't want to accept it. But how could someone ignore his obscene handsome face? It's too hard to ignore. It's too hard to control oneself not to touch and care.

How much I deny I knew that I want to be touch by him. My body want his touch on me. I might be innocent but I am not that innocent now. I knew what is felt like to be desired by a man.

I am inexperienced but I learned and heard from the girls.

He licked my earlobe slowly, inhaling the scent of me. My body quavered with his touch, want to feel more. But not daring to say anything. I kept my words to me and feeling his touch on me.

His touch was like a lightning bolt through the dark sky which trembling your existence to the dark forbid world and yet bring you to the blue surface of desire.

So intense.

So breakable.

So sensuous.

So thespian.

It's not like he would make you undesirable instead he would make you feel special his own way to take you in high and down to the ground.

And my every sense is owned by him but yet he didn't take me. He made me vulnerable yet made me desirable. I saw his light through the darkness. He tried to hide but he couldn't. His light is too strong in his darkness that he lost his way.

I can feel that which make me attracted to him, which make me want him, which make me forget that he bought me as he referred but if he really bought me then why he is not treating me the way he treat others. He always remind me of other girls... then why he is sparing me?

I leaned back to his touch, felt his hard strong body on my back, holding me in place my knees getting weak and his torturous touch making me defenseless.

As I body started to give up my mind make me strong and telling me not to give into him. He sensed that so he traveled his one hand to my side and squeezed me.

"Vermin, why trying when your body is giving up?"

His free hand moving inside my tops, caressing my skin— building up the tension on my body. He doesn't know what is he doing to me if he knew then he wouldn't stop himself from having me. He wants to claim me but yet stopping himself.

But I want him to have me. I want to feel alive.

How ridiculous it is!

A week ago I was so desperate to escape from him and now here I am thinking to have him when I knew it means nothing to him. But I want to feel alive... I want to feel free. And however he made me feel free.

Free.

"Nandini." he hummed my name and nuzzling his nose to my shoulder.

"Hmm." I respond but not able to form a word, actually couldn't trust my voice.