Unpacking

Hello friends,

As i promised i would try to update once in a week. so here i am!

And from now this story will be posted on Thursday Night(Asian time).

Now enjoy.

------------------------------

Chapter: 7 (Unpacking)

Nandini:

Seriously it was really tough for us to climbing the stairs with those heavy luggage.

7th floor!

"Nandini, drink it. You will feel better." Navya gave me a glass and honestly it's not looking like a water.

I took it and investing the glass. "Isn't it looking weird? What is it?" Navya and Aliya looked at each other.

"Um it's water." They both said in unison and that time Mukti came.

"For the god of heaven. What are you giving her?" Mukti shouted and take the glass from me.

"Umm..."

"Have you gone mad?"

"We thought it would help her." Aliya is really scared. "Okay fine. It's not the right thing for her. Now please let us live you anaconda. Don't need to hiss like a snake." She took the glass and drink it like it's nothing.

Mukti shook her head. "Unbelievable."

Well I can't suffer anymore. "Guys I am hungry." I know I am looking like an idiot now.

"But the food is not ready." Navya respond lowly.

"Let's order something. What do guys want to order?" Mukti asked as she went to call.

We agreed to it because we all are hell tire to cook something today. But Mukti is so generous to order soup and some healthy food for and the rests are okay.

After few minutes we gathered to have our dinner. I ate my soups and rice as doctor said. I can't have junk foods for some days but today we all are tired so I had to have it. But from tomorrow we decided to make homemade food.

My heart is pounding with joy at their affectionate side. It's new for me yet I feel connected. For the first time I am thinking that I made a right choice. If I couldn't run that day then I wouldn't meet Mukti and never ever I wouldn't know that good people exist in this world.

Then through Mukti I met Aliya and Navya, however they seem crazy but actually they are good hearten people.

"Hey!!" Navya swayed me and breaking my half-conscious state and bring me to the reality.

"Nandini we are talking to you and where have you been lost?" Aliya questioned.

"Umm... I- uh... Nothing. Just---- tired!"

"Okay!"

"I think I need to sleep." I paused then asked, "Which room I will stay?" I wonder because I am still shocked to see that they got such a beautiful apartment in cheap rent.

I mean look at the view. Three rooms and with two attach bath and also a common bath. Then the living room and the small dining space!!

Although rooms are not too big but for us it's enough.