Welcoming Danger

Hello lovelies,

Surprised? .... Yeah i am also surprised. But i was so happy that i couldn't control myself to update the story. 

But it's just a bonus. I can't promise that it will happen again. 

So the time will be same. Thursday night. I will always post in Thursday night(Asian time). 

And Now... Guys you all are wondering why the MaNan is not meeting yet? well the story doesn't only Depend on MaNan scene. i always said that. It's not like they didn't meet. they did. I have a story to develop. Not just i will give MaNan and i will only write about them. The supportive characters are also important. 

Yeah story is going slowly. I will give MaNan but i won't just focus on MaNan. There are other characters... who are also important. And the story plot... it's also important. 

Here Nandini is a broken girl. try to understand her feelings. if you can't relate to her feelings then how could you understand MaNan? 

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS>  SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES>

Now enjoy the chapter till next Thursday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 8 (Welcoming Danger)

Nandini:

Never thought I would be friends with someone and here I got three friends who love me... support me all the time.

I never feel lonely when I am with them.

After that night i got a job.

Yes I took the job offer... I mean the idea Mukti gave. It's just too risky else everything is alright.

It almost one week that I have started this job as a club singer and people are appreciating me.

The place is awful and full with lots of thickhead persons. Delightedly Mukti always do night shift with me and sometimes Aliya and Navya also join.

First, the manger didn't want to give me the job looking at my height. But when he was assured that I am 19 and adult, he gave in.

Not a modesty job, I know. But this is the least I can do.

Dusty-Mist Nightclub! Which Known as the D-m.

Yes this is the name of the nightclub or should I say a strip club. Although in outside it does work as nightclub where we girls work but inside it runs differently.

Dark secret of this club and when someone signed in he or she won't be able to get free.

The owner of the Mr. Malhotra is very strict. He doesn't give a visit until it's obligatory. We who works in front don't allowed to go in the other side of the territory of this club which is proscribed for us.

Sometimes I wonder who this Malhotra is. Everyone took his name like he is god or something but one thing is clear that they feared him.

Even the manager also. Although he is sub-manager. The real manager don't take part on this side of club.

Sub-manager Mr. Ajit warned me and gave me rules about the club. And the first rule is never spoke about the club.

And then we had a contract.