"Yoarashi Inasa..." The class calmed as they heard Aizawa mutter out a name.

"Do you know him, Sensei?" Hagakure questioned.

"Talk about enthusiastic, huh. And everything he said sounded good-natured and normal." Kirishima hummed.

"That kid...He's no pushover." Aizawa stated. "His name's Yoarashi. At the end of the last school year, or in other words, when you were all applying for the entrance exam, he was selected as one of the recommended students. But, for some reason, despite his top of the line grades, he declined to enter Yuuei." Aizawa explained.

"Really?!" Midoriya exclaimed. "Wait, that'd make him a first year too, right? Not to mention, to have the top qualification for the recommended spots...Wouldn't that make him...stronger than Todoroki?" The green haired male looked up at Todoroki, finding a blank expression.

"I don't get it. He says he loves Yuuei, but he tosses his chance at entering?" Sero mumbled.

"So weird."

"He may be weird, but make note: he's the real deal." Aizawa huffed.

"Eraser?! Eraser is that you?!" A voice called out, causing the teacher to tense up. "I saw ya on TV and at the sports festival and whatnot, but it's been forever since we bumped into each other like this!" All of the students turned their head and spotted a lady smiling and waving at their teacher. "C'mon! Let's get hitched!"

"No." Aizawa responded shortly.

"No?! Hahahaha! What a laugh!" The woman burst into a fit of giggles.

"Your jokes are as impenetrable as ever." Aizawa huffed.

"She's the heroine of smiles, Miss Joke!" Midoriya exclaimed! "Her quirk's called 'Peals of Laughter'! She can use her quirk to dull the thoughts and deeds of anyone near her by forcing them to laugh their heads off! The way she dispatches with villains is really crazy too!" The green haired male explained, excited to see this pro so close.

"You brought your school too?" Aizawa questioned.

"C'mon kids! C'mhere! It's Yuuei!" The woman called over a group of students behind her.

"Whoa! In the flesh!" One of the students, a tall male with messy dark hair, looked over the class in awe. He and his classmates seemingly excited to meet the famed class 1-A.

"Meet the second years I'm in charge of. Ketsubutsu Academy's class 2-2!"

"Nice to meet you! The name's Shindou! Yuuei's been through quite the string of trouble this year, huh?" The black haired male jumped from student to student, introducing himself and shaking their hands. "But you're all still aiming to be heroes, despite it all! So admirable! I think that from now on, what every hero fundamentally needs is an indomitable spirit!" Y/n watched as the male walked up to Bakugou, reaching his hand out. "And then there's you, Bakugou! The kid at the center of the Kamino incident. You must have an especially strong heart! Today, if you'll have me, it'd be my honor to be allowed to hone my skills with partners of your caliber-" Shindou was cut off as Bakugou whacked his hand away.

"Don't patronize me. Your words don't match your eyes." The blond sneered.

"Dude, rude!" Kirishima huffed. "Sorry about him-"

"It's okay! It's just all the more proof of his strong heart!" Shindou's gaze then turned to y/n's form. "And finally, the one I've been really wanting to meet. Eita y/n." The man smiled and walked up to y/n, offering his hand, which y/n reluctantly took to shake. He couldn't help but notice the unnecessary strong grip Shindou was using. "You must have a strong heart too." The two of them stared into each other's eyes, challenging one another, for what seemed like an hour. They were snapped out of it as Aizawa spoke up.