ACCEPTING COMES WITH CONSEQUENCES, ONE JUNE HAS TO PAY. jasper can't even look at her without his face full of disgust. having to carry the weight of all the souls she killed, something so heavy her shoulders ache. the wet stain of blood that won't come off no matter how much she washes her hands. june relives the day for months straight, her and bellamy becoming one another rocks after she's abandoned by all else. but she bears it. june bears it so her people don't have to.

THE TIME SPENT IS ANYTHING BUT A BREAK FOR JUNE. she suffers ever day, with thoughts of mount weather, and not knowing if clarke was alive. she only wants peace, wonders if it's even possible after everything. but jine has yet to find out she may be wrong, and that this world was more cruel than it was kind.

A NEW ENEMY ARISES. june feels pressured, sure she's about to blow any minute with all the force pushing her to earth. she carries not only herself, but her friends, watching in horror as they're effected next. there is always going to be another enemy. there was no escape. and when june's home is threatened - she has no choice but to survive. to live for those who can't anymore.

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OR.
in which the shooting stars of june
thompson and raven reyes continue
passing through the cosmos.

TROPE.
it's always been you,
right person, not enough time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
BLEEDING OUT
╰┈➤ CASTING. ༻¨*:·
🔥

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

NATALIE ALYN LIND asJUNE THOMPSON( the hacker ⌨️🔬🌙 )

JUNE THOMPSON
( the hacker ⌨️🔬🌙 )

╰┈➤ ❝I'M SORRY I CAN'T ALWAYS
KNOW THE ANSWER.❞ ༻¨*:·

& others

& others ...
TERESA PALMER as CLARKE GRIFFIN
DAVID CASTRO as BELLAMY BLAKE

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
BLEEDING OUT
╰┈➤ SETTINGS. ༻¨*:·
🔥
╔                              ╗
STARTED. 3/19/19
ENDED. tbd
STATUS. book one
╚                                         ╝

 book one╚                                         ╝

COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER. ༻¨*:· i do not own any of the the 100 series or the characters. all rights go to the respective owners. however, i do own my own characters and their plots as well as any graphics. no forms of plagiarism for my creations will be accepted.

TRIGGER WARNINGS. ༻¨*:· this story will contain blood, deaths, torture, guns, weapons, violence, war, vulgar language, and alcohol use. please, please tread cautiously and be safe.

AUTHOR'S NOTE. ༻¨*:· and we're back! even though seasons 3-4 weren't my favorite, it's here anyways. we're gonna try to muddle through y'all. we, and june, may go down (swingin').

book one
of the BLEEDING OUT series.
©bottledcosmos | koda.

🔥