The Belataed "I Love You" (2)

Start from the beginning

  "Can you believe that girl doesn't believe you care about her? I could see it as soon as I saw you two together! She said that you need me more than her! Ain't that funny?!" He said in my ear as we flew up towards the sky as I looked down with tears in my eyes as I watched (y/n) get smaller and smaller. "Believe me, boy, it's killin' me to do this to you. To both of ya. I'm only doing this because this is what she wanted. She really has a way of convincing people-"

  After that, I just couldn't hear him. It was all muffled as tears fell effortlessly from my eyes. I wasn't sobbing or anything. I was just watching as the planet began to fall apart piece by piece, just like me.

   I love Yondu like a father since he's the closest thing that I've ever had to one, but I need (y/n). These feelings I have for her are so strong and I don't know what to do. I've lost so much that I feel like she won't make it. I have no hope left. It's all been ripped out from under me. Losing her would bring me as much pain as losing my mother. Losing (y/n) is like losing half of my heart. I need her more than oxygen. I should be the one in her position. I should be lying in in my bed, grasping life by a thread as I wake up as much as I can. If she doesn't thaw soon, she'll be gone for good. If she's gone, I'll be a shell of a man that everyone once knew.

    "I guess I have some explaining to do, huh?"

———Your POV———

  "I guess I have some explaining to do, huh?" You say as you lean against the door frame.

  Neither of them realized you standing there this whole time. They both look up at you with their mouthes agape.

  "How are you okay now? I was in there with you like two minutes ago and you were almost dead!" Peter exclaims as he stands up and rushes over to you.

   "Sorry that I'm not dead?" You say sarcastically as he crushes you in a hug.

  "Don't ever be sorry about that." He whispers as he holds you at arms length and stares into your now lifelike (y/e/c) eyes.

  "Out of the way, Quill!" Rocket somehow pushes Peter out of the way and hops on to your torso.

  Rocket is actually hugging you! You hug him back with a smile. The hug is short lived though. He jumps off of you quickly and wipes himself off. "What the hell is the matter with you!? You could've died! I shouldn't have-" before he can continue, you use your power to close his mouth.

  "Ever seen a flying Raccoon?" You ask as you lift him with the invisible force and place him outside of his own room.

   He shouts something, but it's muffled. It sounds like don't call me a raccoon! You close and lock the door and face Peter. He's the one you need to answer to the most. He's in amazement.

  "What-why-I-" Peter stutters as he takes a step closer.

You sigh and bite your lip. "I couldn't let you die, Peter. I love you too much to let you go. I couldn't let our friends die either. I love them. They're my family and you..." you move closer and take his hands in yours. "You are the love of my life and I'd rather die for you than see you dead." Tears start pouring out from your eyes. The thought of losing Peter is enough to bring you to your knees, but not before he takes you in his arms. "I don't want to live in a galaxy without you." You pull him closer.

"Sweetheart, you're not going to lose me. Ever. But if we want this to work, you can't throw yourself out there and sacrifice yourself like that. We need to talk it out and see if there's anything else that would work." He says calmly and then holds you to where you're still close as you look up at one another. "I don't want to live in a galaxy without you either. You stole my heart quicker than anyone ever has and I can't let you go. You mean too damn much to me to let you go. Especially like that."

He has tears falling down his cheek. You place your hands on his face as look into his beautiful moss green eyes. "Well, let's try this thing. The apparent unspoken thing we have is now spoken. What are we gonna do about it?" Your words ghost over Peter's lips.

"This." Without another thought, Peter crashes his lips to yours. He picks you up and spins you to where your back is facing Rocket's bed. He lays you down gently and plants kisses down your neck.

This is definitely what you had in mind. His lips feel so good on your skin. So warm and soft. His lips may be soft, but little Peter isn't. You've wanted him for so long and now, now after all of this time, now after almost getting yourself killed, now you have him.

"What are you doing in there?!" Rocket shouts as he pounds on the door.

Peter keeps kissing your neck with a small chuckle leaving his lips and a little giggle leaving yours.

"You two better not be doing what I think you're doing!" Rocket shouts some more.

You and Peter make eye contact. You bite your lip as an evil idea pops into your head. "Oh, yes, Peter!" You fake moan, causing Peter to stop what he's doing.

"No!" Rocket shouts through the door. "Open up!"

Peter smirks and starts bouncing on the bed, being sure to make it squeak. You cover your mouth to stifle your laughter and Peter does the same.

"You're not allowed to have sex on my bed! Get out!" Rocket shouts as he bangs on the door.

Finally, the two of you give in, not wanting to piss Rocket off even more. Peter gets off the bed and offers you his hand which you gladly take. You unlock the door and open it. Rocket is standing below you, giving you both a bitch face.

"Disgusting." He walks past you two and closes the door and locks it.

You look up at Peter and smile. "How about we continue this in your room, huh?" Peter's eyes light shine as he picks you up and hurried to his room.

Oh boy are you in for some fun.

———————————————————————————

SO SOME OF YOU ASKED FOR A HAPPY ENDING TO THIS AND THAT I SHOULD BRING HER BACK SO I DID!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!