Vampire (request) ~ Cuphead

Request from @homestuck_trash_69

Cuphead X Vampire bat!Reader

Enjoy the trashy drawing above :""""D

———

I loved how out in forests the stars were always brighter and you could see more of them, whereas in the city all the light blocks them. Stargazing was one if my favourite things to do, despite the fact that it makes me realise how insignificant I am it's really calming and helps me get my minds off things. Like hunger.

The thought of hunger made my stomach rumble, and I sat up groaning in annoyance I hadn't eaten in a few days after all prey was hard to catch sometimes. I stood up and decided to try and find a deer or something large to suck the blood from.

I stretched and my eyes switched to a kind of night vision mode, allowing em to see better in the darkness. I held my stance then leapt up into the air beating my wings and taking off. I flew up above the trees, scouting the area for Üany activity.

After flying around for a bit I found a small herd of deer, sleeping peacefully. I flew over to a nearby tree and waited there for the right moment to attack and trying to get correct accuracy. Once I was sure I would get the kill I swooped down the noise of the tree branch shaking alerting the sleeping deer.

All of the deer kept up in surprise ad I sunk my fangs into the neck of a fawn. I usually went for the younger ones as they were smaller and easier to catch and though they didn't have as much blood it was enough to satisfy my stomach for a few days.

The rest of the deer ran away in fear and horror as I sucked the life out of the poor fawn. It stopped thrashing after a bit and it shut its eyes, dead. My eyes glowed bright red in the darkness, slightly illuminating the area around us, this is what happens when I go on a frenzy and why I try to avoid eating.

A frenzy is when I can't control what I do and black out, my body goes into a state of mind where I don't think and just fly around, sucking the blood out of any animal I come across. Because I hate this side of me so much, I practically starve myself each day to keep my ‚frenzy' side away.

I felt a wave of nausea go over me as everything started to fade into inky blackness. Just darkness, half conscious. It was honestly a weird feeling but a feeling that I hated. I could still feel the wind on my skin as I flew around, attacking and sucking the life out of any animals I found.

After an hour or so the black in my vision slowly faded out. I panted heavily, blood dripping from the corners of my lips as I blinked a few times. My angry look slowly dropped into a somewhat ashamed one as my body slowly sunk to the floor.

I laid there for about ten minutes completely drained and exhausted. Once I had caught my breath I sat up and saw two blood sucked deer laying beside me. „Ugh... Fuck.." i groaned as i felt a headache starting to form. I massaged my temples lightly as the pounding got louder.

This was a problem that often occurred during a frenzy, every now and then I come across an animal with unhealthy blood which results in a terrible headache later. Since there Isn't much to do about it I just wait for the pain to subside.

I heard rustling from a nearby bush due to my increased senses from a frenzy, and immediately got into a protective stance. I wasn't expecting what came out. It was someone. I had never seen anyone out here in these parts of the woods. I saw a male with a cup for a head with wide eyes, which gave me the impression he had witnessed my frenzy.

We stared at each other for a while in silence, before I spoke. „What do you Want?" I asked, narrowing my eyebrows. „I.. I don't want anything I j-just happened to co-ome across y-you." He said, stuttering lightly at the sight of blood. „Gah!" i shrieked. „P-please don't be afraid of me!" I squeaked, jumping slightly realizing I probably scared him.

„H-Huh?" He asked confused. „T'that was just wh-hat i call a f-frenzy!" I began. „It happens wh-hen I f-Feed an-d" I stuttered. I looked over and saw him seemingly more calm. „Will you.. eat me?" he asked, taking another step backwards.

„No! Heavens no! I only eat blood from small animals I have restraint!" I said, waving my hands around frantically. „Alright... what exactly are you..?" he asked. „Oh uh.. I'm a vampire bat.." I said looking down as tears threatened to fall.

I looked up as I heard him scoff. „You're gonna cry over that?" he said. „Okay you're a vampire bat and? You May not like what you Are but you could at least learn to control your vampire side and not go on a frenzy every time you feed." he said harshly

Ouch

I looked up at him with wide eyes. He really wasn't the same person as a second ago, he's more ticked off and aggressive. A light blush dusted my cheeks as I realized I was staring at him and i quickly averted my vision.

„I...." i trailed off. „I've never really thought of it that way... but how could I even do that?" I asked him solemnly. „I guess I could help you.. n-not that I'd like to or anything!" he said, blushing at the last part.

Wait
Oh god he's a tsundere that explains it.

I smiled at him. „Sounds like a Plan."

Yeetus feetus Time skip means go self deletus~

I hummed a tune as I brushed the knots out of my hair, sitting on a tree branch in my forest.I was really just relaxing and thinking about random things until I heard a shout. „Hey! (Y/n)!" A familiar voice called.

I looked down below me to see Cuphead waving up at me. I leaped of the branch and used my wings to glide down, landing in front of him. „Cuppy hey!" I smiled and he blushed. „I told you not to call me that stupid name." He huffed, but I knew he liked it. I giggled.

„You know you Love It as much as you Love me." I grinned and his face exploded with heat. „H-Huh?!" He screeched. Not the reaction I was expecting."wAit you do love me don't you!" I grinned, showing my sharp fangs. „I-I!" He was stuttering. Oh shit does he actually love me..?

Hopefully

I smiled at help and grabbed his hand, confusing him while flustering him at the same time. I then shot up into the night sky with him, holding onto his hands tightly so he wouldn't fall. „AAAH (Y/N)." Cuppy screeched and I giggled, flying over to a tall tee and sitting down beside him on it.

„The stars are really nice out here." I said, looking up anthem. „Yeah.." He said, staring up at them. I leant against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

„By the way."

„..?"

„I love you too."