🌹BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Devils Daughter!Reader🥀

This was also my idea. Btw as you can see in the picture she has blue and orange on her hair (water and fire). If you're hair is blue both ends are orange and if your hairs orange there both blue. Also I'm now off my sugar high but now my stomach hurts so I'm lying in bed sucking on a gob stopper. Should I be in bed? yes. Should I have a gobstopper? No, no I should not but I do. :P

(Y/n) Pov

I sat down at my desk and sliced an orange in half with the end of my tail. The orange juice rolled off and I sighed. I looked at the picture of my mother. Knock! Knock! Knock! I got up and went over to the door. "Um, M-miss (Y/n). Your f-father wants to s-see you." Said one of dads servants. "Ok." I said as my tail flicked.

I began walking down the corridors until I reached the main hall. I took a deep breath and I walked in. "Hey.. dad." I said. "(Y/n)." He boomed. I gulped and He sighed. "No need to be worried, your not in trouble. I'm actually sending you down to earth to have a shot at a normal life seeing as your mother was a mortal so you get the chance to." He said. Oh my gosh! yes! "YES!" I squealed. "But you have to hide yours horns a tail. There may be demons out there with the same tails but there's no devils, also your tail is razor sharp so it could seriously hurt someone." He said coldly. I nodded. "Good, now go pack I've had a house set up for you. One of the servants will give you the address." He ordered. I nodded again and ran to my room.

Once I made it to my room I squealed super loudly. One of the servants came in and handed me a piece of lava wood with an address carved into it (cause paper would burn in hell :P). I took it off him and he left. I then began packing my things up. I started with my clothes Then my important items, some magic trinkets Ect.

~Time skip to three hours later~

I sighed as I fell back onto my bed and closed my eyes. I was finally done. My eyes opened and widened, I had forgot something or someone. I ran out to the main hall with my bags. I then walked over to the entrance and put my bags down there. I walked outside. "(P/n)!" I called out and got a small bark in response. I looked over to where it came from and I saw a lava puppy running over to me. "There you are!" I said as I picked her/him up. "C'mon, let's go." I said and walked over to my bags.

I put him in my (F/c) coloured duffel bag. I smiled at her/him and reached into the bag and pulled out a necklace that had a wolf on it, I then put on my choker and went to find my dad. I walked around the mansion/castle trying to find him. "Dad!" I called out. I sighed and kept on walking.

I came up to his room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Boomed a voice. "It's me dad, I'm about to go." I said. "Come in." He ordered and I did so. I went in and he gave me a bracelet with a pair of devil horns on it with a small black dot in between them. "Press that button and your horns and tail will disappear." He stated. I nodded and did so and sure enough they disappeared. I smiled at him and he nodded in response.

We then walked out to the main hall and went over to the entrance. He summoned a portal to teleport me to the entrance of the town. I smiled at him and waved him goodbye. He waved in response. i picked up my bags and jumped into the portal.

I screamed happily as i got sucked in. after about 50 seconds i got thrown out the other side of the portal and fell face first onto the ground. "Ouch!" I groaned as i got up and rubbed the brim of my nose. I picked up my bags that i had dropped and set off to try and find my house.

after awhile of searching i found my house, unlocked the door and went inside. "Wow, this place is really nice!" i exclaimed before letting (P/n) out of my duffel bag and onto the floor. She/He barked before sprinting off somewhere in the house. i laughed and went to find my room.

"Okay this is the living room, thats the kitchen, dinning hall, spell training room, guest room and, aha! my room." I said as i explored the house and entered my bedroom. "Wow, it looks really awesome!" i said as i admired it. (P/n) ran into my room and jumped onto my bed and began jumping up and down on it. a few flame particles surrounded her/him and he jumped, i gasped realising she/he still had his powers activated.

i quickly ran to my bag grabbed his amulet which basically deactivates her/his powers. I jolted up hearing a knock on the door and went to investigate. I hesitantly opened the door to reveal nothing. "Wow, ding dong ditched." I said annoyed. I noticed someone having an ink attack in a nearby alleyway. I slowly approached the pair but when I was close enough I asked if the demon was alright. "He'll b-be fine." The wolf said through tears. I felt a pang of guilt knowing this was my me and my furthers fault."Thank lava." I said and the wolf gave me a weird look. "Old saying?" I said and he shrugged before paying full attention to the demon.

"Do you want to bring him into my house? It's just there." I said pointing at my house and the demon nodded in agreement soon followed by the wolf. I beamed and led them inside my house. "Do you have a bucket?" Asked the wolf and I nodded before getting one and bringing it over. "How rude of me. I'm Boris and this Bendy. And you are?" Boris asked.  "(Y/n)." I simply stated and he nodded. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked Bendy and he nodded. "I'm good." Bendy said weakly, and yet another wave of guilt fell apon me.

I gave Bendy a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to show my symphony and he turned bright red. Boris snickered at this before patting Be days head. "Nice one." He whispered and Bendy groaned.

---
Okay so I was re reading and saw that Wattpad had delegated half of It so here it is! The full beauty itself!