Hot chocolate ~ Bendah boi

I've lost my sanity

Bendy X Reader

-

Your POV

"Cmon (Nickname)! Just try it!" Bendy whined, sliding a cup of REGULAR hot chocolate over to me. "nO. I only accept the absolute FINEST hot chocolates, that is Caramel or white chocolate hot chocolate." I Said, crossing my arms. "You've never even tried the original." He said, Staring at me like I was stupid, I'm not STOOPID. (So how'd you do it, how'd you graduate so fa-). "stILL." I huffed.

"I will take extreme measures." Bendy told me. "You will never make me drink that." I stared at the mug and poked it. "What do you have against it anyway?" He asked. "Nothing." I shrugged. He opened my mouth and . "dRiNK." I shut my mouth and yelled a NO! I got up and ran around, Bendy chasing. "I welcome death." ~ Boris 2018

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." I screamed as Bendy tackled me, pinning me down. I turned bright red while he blushed just a little. "You shall try it" I told me. I nodded in surrender, clearly not thinking straight due to my little (*cough cough* massive *cough cough*) crush on Bendy.

He smiled in triumph and got off me, "I won." He said proudly. I was muttering to myself with crossed arms. He slid the hot chocolate in front of me as I sat down. He then sat next to me, tail wagging. I held it in my hands and took a sip. I made eye contact with Bendy and suddenly felt super, super, super, super, super, dumb. "You like it don't you." He grinned. I nodded, "maybeeee."

Bendy laughed. "I knew you would, thanks for trying it." He smiled warmly. My heart just melted, he looked so cute! I smiled back. Then suddenly. "HGJYAYJFSTJCSYJCSYFYJFTSYTKDSUTKDSHDTMSHMTDDJSHRJDSHTJDSRDJJGFDSYRDJSRYJDSHRDJGRSHRGDHSGRDJSGRDJSRYJDSYRDDRYJSYRDJSYRDJS." We were earraped by Boris. "ITS SNOWING." He screamed staring out the window as a light layer of snow began to cover the ground. "Oh mah gash!" I squealed and threw on my uggboots, sliding open the Apartment block where we were staying and onto the balcony. Since we were on the bottom floor we had a large balcony that was shared with 3 other people, looking over a large mountain where you can go skiing.

We were staying in a valley and we were at the top of all the accomodations, but enough about that! It. Was. Snowing! I untied my jumper from around my waist and there it over me. Bendy walked out beside me as I watched Boris try to catch snowflakes on his tongue. Bendy had put his puffer on to keep warm and looked adorable as always.

He smiled. "Boris is having fun ay?" He looked down at me and in nodded. Bendy looked back at Boris as I leaned my head against hid shoulder. Bendy entire face turned bright red, a light pink dust spreading across my cheeks. He held my closer, wrapping his arm around my waist, My face erupted with heat. "Love you Princess~" He whispered. "Love you too bends." I closed my eyes and smiled happily.

-

EXTRA AYYYY:

Me and Bendy were snuggled up with each other under a blanket, staring at the flames of the fireplace in front of us. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and Bendy planted a kiss on my cheek. I turned red, "knew you'd like it sweetheart." He smiled, then gave me a a quick kiss on the lips. "Well, I'm glad I tried it." I smiled and hugged him.

-

Fin