BABTQFTIM!Boris X WereFox!Reader

(Artwork of wha you look like deleted cause it's it's just to cringy)

and this here chapter was requested by FoxyGirl100 ! so yah enjoy! :3 btw i had a setup of my laptop, a blanket and a pillow to sit on so i got up to go get a drink and i come back to se my dog lying down in my spot infront of the heater and I'm just like TwT. Rip Me.

(Y/n) Pov

I looked up at the moon and smiled. I laid down in my cave next to a few other foxes. i tried to get to sleep but i couldn't, so i got up and went for a walk with my tail swishing behind me.i heard a noise and i jumped, ears flattering down. I used my magic and transformed into a small Fox with big (E/c) Eyes and some (F/c) Spots on my tail and ears.

i began sprinting through the forest. the wind in my fur, i smiled, it felt so nice! I continued sprinting for a while before i got tired. Panting i went over to a river and began lapping the water. I used my magic and turned into a WereFox again. i began walking back to my cave.

"Crud Cakes." I said. "Please don't tell me I'm lost!" I said to myself. 'Well You Are' said one of the voices in my head. I pouted,I looked around and sighed. I walked over to a tree. i began climbing the tree until i made it do the centre. it was sort of like a little room. i laid down there and tried to get to see but a nearby bird just wouldn't shut up.

"Uggghhhhh!" I groaned. i heard some sounds that sounded like people were coming this way. i turned into a fox and crept over to the edge of the tree. I tilted my head to the side as i saw figures coming. "Lets set up here, its a pretty open space." Said one of them. i made out the figures, one was a pretty tall wolf and the other was a Tiny demon. though the demon did look older despite his hight.

I let out a small whimper realising that there was a wolf, Im so dead. Wolves hunt foxes. I made a face like TwT before falling over and i rolled down into the centre of the tree. i made a bang noise when i got down, alerting the demon and the wolf. "what was that?" Asked the wolf, Meep. they began making their way towards the tree i was in. i was currently shaking in fear.

''I think it came from up there." Said the demon, the wolf just nodded. the demon began climbing up the tree and i started having a panic attack. "Hey there little one." Said a voice from behind me. I yelped and turned around, and there was the demon smiling at me. I let out another whimper. "Hey, its okay... i won't hurt you." He said as he lifted me up.

He climbed down and put me on the floor. I transformed into my human form and stood up. The demon and wolf looked at me shocked and i smiled sheepishly. "Im (Y/n)." I said. "Boris." Replied the wolf. "I'm Bendy." Said the demon, I smiled at them and they smiled back. I looked at Boris and shrunk down a little bit, I then shifted nervously.

Bendy gave me a confused look at my actions, So did Boris. I looked at Boris and pointed to my ears. Boris' eyes filled with panic and he smiled nervously. Bendy on the other hand was just watching like 'Wut ._.?' "Umm... i uh..." Boris said. "Okay what the heck is going on?" Asked Bendy,looking so clueless. (My two friends Julia and Stella IRL).

"He's a wolf... I-Im a fox." I said, Bendy still looked clueless. Boris sighed and said; "Wolves kill foxes Bendy." Boris said to Bendy. "Ooooooohhhh, Wait... What?'' Bendy said, I sighed. "Clueless." I simply stated, Bendy pouted. "Don't worry (Y/n) Boris is n10% bark and no bite." Bendy said reassuringly.

Boris smiled innocently at me and i weakly smiled back. "so what were you doing out here (Y/n)?" Asked Boris. "Well, i went for a walk but i got lost so i don't know my way back to my cave where all my fox friends are." I said. "Oh, Maybe we could help you find your way back?" Offered Bendy, I accepted and turned back into a fox. i then snuggled up next to Boris.

The one thing i didn't notice was him blushing crimson red. The light chuckles of Bendy were heard in the background but i could sense he was raising his eyebrows up and down really fast. i smiled before silently drifting off to sleep.

Maybe wolves aren't so bad after all.

---

Okay its done! So funny story, today in class we were watching this video on cyberbullying. so this kid called Jake.S was sitting at the computer to pause it at certain parts but near the end of the video he's paused the video and stranded up and gone. "oh come! i wanted home and away! Plot twist! no one saw it coming!" and everyone laughed. and the teacher's gone. "What, did you want an earthquake or a tsunami?' and Jesse has gone "Someones pregnant!" And Me, FoxyGirl100 have just bursted out laughing as well as some other people and this kid called Jade (So many J's) has cracked up and almost died and the teacher is laughing and its just hilarious. XDDD I DONT EVEN KNOW? Also I taught the Other Jake (Jake.V) what shipping is so in library i asked him who he ships jade with and he thought i was FoxyGirl100 so he's gone "Scarlett." and I'm just like "WHAT?" and he's gone. "OH CRAP I THOUGHT YOU WERE FOXYGIRL100!" and FoxyGirl100 just cracked up laughing and I'm like. >.<*. Rip me X2. Send Help XOXO.

-Scarlett