BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Sick!Neko!Reader

*Cough cough* I toatally didn't think it was Cups instead of Bendy *cough cough*

MOVING ON! This was requested by AnneliesTheHedgehog! so in this the Reader has a big brother! I was gonna call him Mark but meh, i'll let you guys decide ( (Y/b/n) ).

(Y/n) POV

"Hahaha!" I grinned as i chased after a mouse in my cat/kitten form. "(Y/n) Wait!" Yelled (Y/b/n) from behind me, running as fast as his paws could take him. Soon we were beside eachother. "Whad'ya wan't?" I asked him as i chased the mouse. "You to stop." He said so i did but he kept going. "It's mine now!" He called from the distance and i hissed before sprinting after him, how dare he trick me like that! "Get back here!" I called but he shook his head no. I hissed a pounced on him and he squirmed but i wouldn't let him go that easily.

"Surrender!" I said but he refused to cooperate. I hissed at him as my eyes turned to slits and he finally gave in. "Fine, you win." He said so i got off him an he shook the dust of his white fur. "Where to now?" I asked but he shrugged, well, sort of. "No idea." He said but yawned. i looked up to see the sky was getting dark. "It's dark so soon?" I said and (Y/b/n) nodded. There was a poof of red and
(Y/b/n) stood up in his human form. A poof of sparkly (F/c) dust appeared around me and I stood up in a human form. I did a cat like stretch.

(Y/b/n) looked around and motioned for me to follow him so I did. I followed him all the way to a lake with willow trees and he turned into a cat and climbed up a tree. I heard a meow which I translated as 'Come up' so turned into a cat/kitten and climbed up to see
(Y/b/n) collecting a bunch of leaves and making a place for us to sleep. Once he was done he laid down and soon his blood red eyes closed and softly purred indicating he was asleep. I stretched again and flicked my black tail, my (f/c) tip on my tail letting some fur fly away. I rolled my (E/c) eyes and laid down closing my eyes trying to get to sleep. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a crash and that caused me to let out a loud meow, fur sticking up and my paws split far apart.

I padded over to the edge of the tree and looked down to see a humanoid wolf lying on the ground looking annoyed. "Boris! Are you okay?" Asked a demon who came running over followed by two guys with cups for heads, a humanoid cat and a normal cat with a bow around his neck. Geez can there please be another girl around here? I asked myself but NOPE, "Okay ya know what that's fine!" I meowed making them look in my direction. I backed up and I tried to wake up (Y/b/n) but he's a heavy sleeper so nope.

"That sounded like another cat." Said the demon and I made a noise like a hiss. "Or it was jackpot." Said there'd cup guy. "No it wasn't him." Said the humanoid cat. Oh crud oh crud oh crud oh crud was all that went through my mind. I saw the other real cat jumping out of the humanoid cats arms and running up the tree. "Hi!" He said. "I'm Figaro but my new owner calls me Jackpot." He said. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)."bI said smiling. "Jackpot! Cone back here!" Called the red cup guy. "Myuuuuu..." he said and I laughed. I backed down when I saw the humanoid cat climbing the tree.

"Jackpot, come on d-" He got cut off by the sight of me. "Well,"He said. "This is slightly awkward." And I nodded. "Damn right it is." I said. "For a small cat you've got a big personality, I can tell." He said and I nodded. "Yup!" I said. "Wait." I said. "You can speak cat language? I thought only nekos, like me, and real cats could." I said and he looked a little shocked. "You're a neko?" He asked and I nodded. "Yup! The names (Y/n)." I said and he laughed. "It suits you. I'm Felix." He said then froze before turning around looking at his friends with an awkward face. I looked over the edge of the tree and the looks on their faces were priceless. I bursted out laughed and so did Felix. "Oh my god." I said as I rolled around laughing, Jackpot or Figaro soon joined in the laughing fit but I realised Felix was probably laugh in cat language which made it funnier.

"Mr Felix?" Asked the demon who was very confused, awh! He looked so clueless and cute! Wait did I just think that? "Is that another cat?" Asked the wolf. "Uhhh, yes?" He said in cat language and the others looked at him like what the hell? "Oops." He said before returning to human language. "MAYBE!" He shouted and slapped a hand over his mouth. "Well," I said. "That turned out well." And Felix nodded. "Sure it did." He said face palming. "You can speak cat?" Asked the blue cup guys. "THATS AWESOME!" Yelled the demon who jumped into the air.

I hopped down the tree trunk and walked over to the demon who looked down at me. "Awh, your a cutie." He said as he picked me up, Felix cracked up laughing and everyone but me and jackpot looked at him like what the hell is so funny? I did a sort of back flip out of his arms and while I was midway through the flip a (F/c) poof of sparkly dust surrounded me and I landed on the floor feet first facing to opposite direction from the demon. I turned around eyes closed and them opened them revealing slits in my eyes. "Why hello there." I said and he turned beet red. "You're a n-neko! (That auto corrected to necklace ;-;)" He exclaimed shocked and I nodded. "Sure am." I said and muffled his screams through his hands.

I looked over at Felix to see him still laughing ever so slightly. I gave him a look only could pull off and he immediately shut up. I smirked in victory but he started to snicker. "Well that was interesting, what he for Bendy there (Y/n), he's a bit of a flirt." Felix said in cat language and I this time I snickered. "What did he say?" Asked the blue cup guy. "That's Mugman or Mugs, the red one is Cuphead or Cups and the wolf is Boris. Mind me Cups can be a bit of a douche." Felix meowed and I held back a laugh. "I don't trust Felix right now." Said Cups and I snickered. "And why is that Cups?" I asked and he looked at me looking freaked out.

"Also How ya holding up after that fall Boris?" I asked and he looked at me like, NOPE! I'm done! Mugs looked at the two looking like he had just seem someone yelling at a tree. "How dumb are you two?" He asked laughing slightly. "Felix obviously told her." He said and they looked relieved. "Correctamoundo Mugs!" I said and looked over at Bendy to see him still red from embarrassment, or whatever other reason. To be honest he kind of looked dazed or maybe it's just me. I noticed he was sitting on floor and I held a hand out to help him up and gladly accepted. I playfully messed up his hair to get him out of his daze and it did but he groaned. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Yup!" I said laughing at his hairs messy state. "Oops I almost forgot, the names (Y/n) I said taking a bow and Felix snickered again but I just rolled my eyes.

I looked over at the cutie Bendy who was still beet red. My ear twitched as I felt burning in my stomach and my pupils shrunk. I transformed into a cat and ran up the tree, my black fur dripping with ink, my (f/c) tips on my ears and tail turning pure black.
"(Y/b/n)! W-wake up please!" I begged. "Oh my god! (Y/n)!" Felix meowed and he picked me up and gave me a hug. "D-don't, ill r-ruin your c-clothes." I meowed weakly. "It doesn't matter." He said before taking me and Jackpot down the tree. "It'll be okay." Jackpot meowed and I nodded weakly, my head falling down onto Felix's arm. "Shhh, it's okay (Y/n)." Felix meowed . "Can you transform into your human form?" He asked and I nodded. He set me down and I transformed revealing my hair black dripping with ink and my usual Bright (E/c) eyes were now dull and cloudy, my tail looking like it was melting to a puddle on the floor, my ears couldn't be seen at all.

"Oh my god (Y/n)!" Bendy said as he rushed over to my side and gave me a hug. "You poor thing." He said sadly. Cups and Mugs just looked away looking a bit guilty but I didn't notice. I was so I weak I fell over from my kneeling position and just laid there coughing up ink letting out whimpers of pain, I clutched onto my stomach as I felt my tail fully melt away, I knew it would return but I felt weird not being able move it. "(Y-Y/n)! Your tail!" Bendy said slightly panicking. I couldn't move but Felix came over with something while the ink of my face with. "I felt my ears melt away like my tail. "Your ears!" Bendy exclaimed panicking. "I-I'm f-f-fine." I said weakly. I felt some of my strength return as the ink attack began to end.

I sighed as I felt my tail and ears return to my body and I moved my tail feeling better. Bendy gripped onto me and gave me a big hug. "Oh thank goodness you're okay." Bendy said and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush red and he held my hand. "Why did your tail and ears melt?" He asked and I was about to speak when. "(Y/n)?" Someone meowed from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see (Y/b/n) and I sighed. I began to explain the story to him and once I finished he nodded and fell back asleep. "Lord how does that work?" I asked myself and Bendy shrugged. "No one knows." He said then realised we were still holding hands, he blushed and let go and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Sorry." He said. "It's okay." I said and gave him a kiss on he cheek back.

---
It's done! I'm not sure if this was a requested storyline or not but I was to lazy to look to see if it did, heheheh, man I'm a lazy person. ;-;
-Scarlett