BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Princess Of the Night!Reader Part 2

Sup bishes (you okay if i call you guys that? :P). Okay so i just want to remind people that please keep your requests on the request page, If it helps ill make another one like 'Request page 2' so its closer and easier so you don't have to go all the way to the beginning of the book. Anyways, proceed to read! (that rhymes :D) Also you can play the song from the beginning cause it just kind of goes with the story line and how Bendy felt when you left :) (Man i do a lot of little faces like :P :D and :))

(Y/n) Pov (Still in villan form.)

"Ugh." I groaned as i walked around my palace i had created with my magic. One of the shadow creatures that lives on the moon came up to me. "What is it Queen (V/n)?" It asked and i groaned. "Follow me." I spat as i walked over to the balcony looking over the earth. "I Want to get back to the earth, Take over the kingdom." I said as i laid my elbows on the dark blue railing. "Ah... I see." It said. "You do realise you've only been here for 3 months?" It said and i growled at it.

The shadow figure made itself smaller and made a wimping sort of noise before it scurried away. "God." I said rolling my eyes. (Scarlett: Sorry I'm on break, Spring break. *Puts on sunglasses* *Epic music plays* *Turns around to a explosion and walks away.*| Readers: Wtf?(Yes I'm god)) "Hmmm, maybe if I use enough of my power... I can return to earth." I said deep in thought. "But that gem that (S/n) used was powerful enough to send me here." I said debating wether it would work or not.

"Maybe if i can recreate it but with negative energy." I said as i conjured up some negative energy in the palm of my hands. I grunted as i closed my eyes and tried to re-create it so i could be sent back home. My eyes shot open glowing a bright white as a gem began to form in my hands causing negative energy to flow all around me as if i was in some sort of galactic tornado.

I like out an ear piercing scream as i used most of my magic to create the gem. I fell over grasping onto the gem stone i had just created. The negative energy that was swirling around exploded and i got blasted across the floor. "Ugh, thats gonna leave a mark." I said as i got up.

"Huh?" I said as i felt something in my hand, I looked down to see a black version of the gem my sister had. "Heh heh heh." I said as my hair covered my eyes. I walked over to the balcony and looked down at the earth. "Watch out dear sister, I'm coming home." i said grinning evilly.

"Now foolish citizens, this time it's the darkness you shall face." I said before laughing in an evil manner. "Wow i laugh a lot." I said to myself before shrugging. "Oh well." My evil grin returned to my face as i looked out at one of the stars. "Cause I'm one with outer-space." I said.

"Watch out dear sister~" I said aa smirk plastered across my face. "Im going to return sooner then you think." And with that i channeled all my magic into the gemstone and i felt myself being teleported. "Perfect~."

Bendy's Pov

"B-boris..." I said stuttering. "Why a-are we back h-h-here?" I asked as i held back tears. "Queen (S/n) want's us..." He said as he noticed my sadness. "W-why? and a-at night of all t-times." I mumbled. "Because she wants to see us at this time." Boris said. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier but i didn't want you to be gloomy the whole trip." I sighed and nodded at this.

Soon we made it to the palace and entered through the main hall to see Queen (S/n) pacing back and fourth in front of the throne. "Queen (S/n)? A-are you o-okay?" I asked and she looked over at us. She let out a big sigh of relief before running over to us. "Thank god your here." (I didn't send them tho o-o, wait) Said Queen (S/n) as she reached us.

"What is wrong you majesty?" Asked Boris and she laughed slightly. "Please call me (s/n), and i called you here because i have a great concern over (Y/n)." (S/n) said and i froze. "Bendy i am truly sorry to bring this up but i have noticed the patterns in the moon resembling (Y/n) Have begun fading." (S/n) said before speaking once again. "Either she's managed to escape, but slowly or..." (S/n) Stopped there as a few years rolled down her cheeks, hair covering her eyes. "She's slowly dying." she finished and I fell over only to be caught by Boris.

"Bendy? Bendy!" He shouted. Queen (S/n) Looked at me in a panicking manner and i smiled weakly at her. "Sorry... I-I just feel like this i-is as my f-f-fault, I could h-have turned her back into her normal, k-kind and beautiful self." I said. "No Bendy, its not your fault. It's mine, i was so 'Powerful' and 'amazing' that i didn't notice the shadows i casted, and they deeply upon (Y/n)." She said.

Queen (s/n) Fell to her knees face in her hands. "How can i have sent you away?" She asked her. "Fate has been so cruel... a-and order unkind... i wish i could have stopped it." She said and began making a face looking like she was having a war with herself. "(S/n) No it's not your fault, it's mine that she's gone" I said looking down and she shook her head before speaking in that royal manner that Boris doesn't understand. "But such is the way f the nightmare it slowly takes hold of the mind of it's host."

"The.... Nightmare?" I asked and she nodded. "A devious creature, one that possesses Cartoons and humans and lives in there mind, It only goes after the sad, depressed or broken people so it can take control of their mind and turn them evil." She said and Boris nodded. "So... (Y/n) was depressed, broken or sad and it was able to enter her mind." I said and (S/n) nodded. "Exactly." She said.

I jolted up along side with (S/n) as evil cackling was heard echoing throughout the castle halls. "'(Y/n) didn't die, she returned." (S/n) Said narrowing her eyebrows. "Thank god she isn't hurt. " (Ya know what I'm not gonna bother asking anymore) I said before hearing a scream from (S/n). I shot my head around to see neon blue magic surrounding (S/n) in a tornado form. "S/n)!" Boris screamed as we tried to get to her but the neon light absorbed her before getting sent to the rising sun.

"No." I said as the sun began to set again and i became dark once again. "She can't..." I said. "W-wouldn't she b-be reformed?" I asked myself and Boris patted my shoulder. "Bendy its okay and maybe... just maybe you could." Boris said. "Save her." i said finishing off his sentence. I rushed out of the palace only to see a giant ball of neon blue light falling out of the sky. plummeting towards the earth. "(Y/n)" I whispered as the ball hit the ground and created a giant blue explosion.

"Bendy wait!" Boris yelled as I began sprinting towards where the explosion came from. I fell over a few times before i reached where the explosion was. I began to slowly walk up to the giant hole and looked down to see (Y/n) still in her (V/n) form passed out in the middle of it. Suddenly (Y/n)'s eyes shot open revealing slits as she slowly got up. "Heh heh heh..." She said. "watch out~ Im back." She said.

"Y/n)!" I shouted out and her head snapped in my direction. "Huh? Why do you look so familiar." I heard her say. She shrugged before rising up out of the hole and I watched with sad eyes. "(Y/n)... Please." I said as I watched her. "Please come back!" I yelled as a bright yellow aura formed around me. "H-Huh?" I said as it tarted to make its way towards (Y/n) surrounding her. (Y/n) Screamed as it fully surrounded her and took her down to the ground.

The yellow light then exploded making me lok away only to see the sun rising and Queen (S/n) Appeared in front of me. "Thank you." She said as she bowed at me. "Your welcome." I said. I noticed the yellow light fading revealing (Y/n) In the air passed out again but in her normal form. "I-I-I Turned h-her." I said happily. Out of nowhere the spell or whatever it was let out and (Y/n) began falling down to the ground. "No!" I said.

(S/n) Used her magic to stop her falling and float her down to me. I held (Y/n) In my arms tightly and (S/n) left for a little bit. (Y/n) Slowly stirred in her sleep before her (E/c) Eyes fluttered open. "W-where am i? Huh? B-bendy?" She asked and i nodded before hugging her close. "I'm so sorry!" She cried as she hugged me back, tears rolling down her cheeks. I began to rub circles in her back. "Shhhh, it's okay." I said and she smiled at me.

I leaned in and pressed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes.

"I love you." They said at the same time

---

Bam! It's done! Also today in my school we got to take bubble wrap of the new furniture and some people got the ones that were like pillow cases and i got one and now i have bubble wrap as a pillow case XD lets hope it doesn't wake me up at like 1AM, Meh. Anyways bye guys!

-Scarlett