BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Shy!Reader

(Y/n) Pov

I sighed as I sat at the back of the restaurant. I was here with friend, (Y/F/N). I was too shy to make friends until she met me... it's kinda embarrassing. "(Y/n)! I got your food." (Y/f/n) said as she came back over with the food. "Thanks." I said quietly. "No prob!" Said (Y/f/n), she was much louder than me. I sighed again. Why was I so shy? That's a question I'll never get the answer to. Me and (Y/f/n) began eating our food.

(Y/f/n)'s phone beeped, she took it out and checked it. "I gotta go, mom wants me. See ya later?" She said. "Maybe." I whispered. She smiled at me and left. I slumped down in my seat. Suddenly the door swung open, I looked over to see a black demon and a black wolf. The demon caught me staring and began walking over to me. The wolf just rolled his eyes until the demon called him over.

I began sweating nervously and shifted uncomfortably. "Why hello there~" said the demon. "The names Bendy, what may yours be cutie?" He flirted. "(Y-y-y/n)..." I stuttered. Usually no one but (Y/f/n) interacts with me. The wolf mumbled something along the lines of 'And there he goes again'.  "Well then (Y/n), nice to meet you." He said as he kissed my hand causing me to blush red. I smiled at him. "Do you mind if we sit with you?" Asked Bendy. "Not a-at a-a-all." I stuttered. He smiled and sat down, followed by the wolf.

"My names Boris." Said the wolf, outstretching his hand... Paw? I hesitated until I shook it slowly. "S-sorry f-for stuttering... I-I'm e-e-extremely shy." I said stuttering again, Dammit! "Oh, it's okay." Said Boris smiling, Bendy smiled at me too. I weakly smiled at them. I looked at Bendy and we started staring into each other's eyes. Boris sighed and walked over to the side me and Bendy were on. He then pushed our heads together causing us the kiss. Our eyes widened in shock and we both blushed beet red.

Boris smirked and sat back down. We pulled apart stil blushing like 50 different shades of red. "Uhhh..." I said. Bendy looked dazed. Boris laughed and and said. "You two are so cute together!

•••

Meep. Lol this is hilarious 😂. Anyways bye for now!

-Scarlett🌹🥀

EDITED November 25 - 2017