BABTQFTIM!Felix X Fox!Cartoon!Reader

This was requested by FoxFern! Anyways sorry if it takes a while for your request to come out i just have so many requests to do, i won't close requests its a goal not to have to close em! :P

(Y/n) Pov

"Woah!" I shouted as i tripped over a tree branch and fell into a pot hole. I began panicking thinking of how to get out. I looked up at the rainforest roof of trees before I dug into my backpack and got out a grappling hook. I stood up only to fall back down as pain shot through my ankle. "Ugh... I must've sprained it from the fall." i said to myself.

I slowly got up and swung the grappling hook, i threw it and it hooked onto a tree branch. I tugged on it a few times to check it was sturdy. I began climbing up the rope winching in pain every now and then. once i got up to the top i climbed out of the hole and stood up, I then began limping my way towards my camp.

Once i got there i heard a roar and i froze. I made a dash for my other bag and grabbed it, I then pulled out some (F/c) dust (How did i come up with that? o.O) and sprinkled It on my ankle and within a few seconds it was healed. I jolted up again fear hearing another closer roar.

I turned around and came face to face with a very large fresh water crocodile, I screamed and stumbled back. "Crocodile!" I screamed as it snapped its jaws making a loud Bang! I screamed once more and grabbed a knife. I held it out in front of me as i slowly walked back towards my sword. I finally reached it and grabbed it breathing a small short sigh of relief.

I charged at the crocodile and slashed its cheek with my sword and it hissed in pain. I screamed as it charged at me so i jolted out of the way. I jumped into the air and swung my sword down and hit the crocodile on the head making a big gash. i screamed as he gave me a huge wound by biting me.

My vision began getting blurry and i fell over due to blood loss I screamed as the crocodile came close to me, i began to see black spots but i forced myself to stay awake. out of nowhere some sort of black blur attacked the crocodile and it ran away. the blur came closer to me and it became clearer.

I slowly looked up the see the figure of a male cat. i could barely make out what he was saying but i heard "Are you okay?" and a "Miss? MISS! its okay ill help you!". he picked me up just before i blacked out.

Felix's Pov

"miss?MISS! Its okay ill help you!" I said to the girl in front of me who was currently bleeding on her side from the crocodile bite. i picked her up and soon after i felt her weight shift, she had passed out. I began to panic and ran back to camp where the others were.

"Guys!" I shouted as i ran over catching their attention. "What is it?'' Asked Bendys as he turned around. "Oh, who's that?" Asked Boris and i gave them a panicking look, i released they couldn't see the blood and it was staining my shirt and jacket.

I put her down revealing my blood stained shirt and jacket. "Felix! Are you okay!" Shouted Bendy as he rushed over to my side with the others. "Im fine, I'm not injured she is." I said as i pointed to her wound. "Its crocodile bite, anyone got bandages or something to treat her wound?" i asked and Boris nodded, he and Mugman went over to the bags and grabbed some medical supplies before rushing back over.

I grabbed some bandages and some other stuff to treat her wound, i began to stitch it up and then applied a long bandage around her waist. i then began to clean her up around near the wound where there was blood stains.