BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Dragon Princess! Reader

This is my original idea. Btw see the scaly part of the dress, that's meant to be a pastel rainbow I just didn't have the colours :3 (omg the art is horrible I actually drew that? :0)

(Y/n) Pov

"StormTamer!" I called out to my dragon. I got a roar in response, StormTamer then dashed out of the clouds and landed in font of me. I smiled and patted her head and she blew some smoke through her nostrils making a small cloud rise up to the sky. i smiled at her. "Lay down, lets go for a ride." i said and she laid down, i then hopped onto her back.

StormTamer shot up into the sky and i screamed "Lets Go!". She then began flying through the clouds, followed by a few other dragons who were obviously attracted by my aura. i smiled at them. StormTamer dived down before shooting back up again. i smiled a huge smile and StormTamer huffed, she was trying to scare me but of course it didn't work.

we went just bellow the clouds and continued flying there. i raised my hand and touched the clouds. i smiled as some more dragons followed us. "Gee, I'm popular, meh i could care less." i said shrugging. StormTamer rolled her eyes and i crossed my arms.

as we were flying i noticed that the other dragons were heading back to the mountain palace. i shrugged it off. i then noticed a path below us. "Huh, what the." i said.

Bendy's Pov

Me and Boris were walking a large shadow passed below us. alarmed i looked up to see nothing. "Hey Boris, did you see that shadow?" I asked Boris. He nodded his head. "Yeah, it was really big. though i don't know what could of made it." Boris said sounding a bit confused. I agreed deeply, what was large enough to cast such a big shadow.

we continued walking until the shadow passed overhead again. i jolted my head up to see a tail flick into the clouds. my eyes went wide. "Boris! there something up in the clouds!" i shouted. Boris gave me a questioning look. "I saw some sort of tail flick up into the clouds." I said and Boris laughed slightly. "Sure you didn't imagine it?" Boris asked. "Yes I' sure i di-" i got cut off by a roar.

Boris and i froze. out of nowhere a dragon shot out of the clouds and landed in front of us, dust flying everywhere. Boris and i began coughing. finally the dust cleared and the dragon stood tall. i noticed a figure sitting on the dragons back, i made it out as a women.

she flipped off and landed on the ground, dust flying up like the dragon, only less. she looked up at us, only then did i notice the tiara sitting on top of her head. "Hello there." She said to us. "Um... H-hi." I said still in shock. "Im (Y/n), the Dragon Princess." (Y/n) said, Wait... she's a princess! Boris' mouth opened. "You're A Princess!" Boris Exclaimed and (Y/n) nodded. "Well, Princess (Y/n), i am Bendy and this is my bro Boris." I said and she laughed slightly. "please call me (Y/n)." she said and i nodded.

i looked up at the dragon. "Whats her or his name?" I asked (Y/n). "Ah, she's StormTamer." (Y/n) said. i nodded my head. "Um excuse me (Y/n) but why did you stop to talk with us?" Boris asked and i nodded. "Oh, well you see as i was flying along with StormTamer and i sensed an adventurous and peaceful aura coming from you guys." She said. "Oh... well okay then." Boris said. (Y/n) smiled.

StormTamer then walked over to (Y/n) and nudged her. "Hey (Y/n), do you think you could take us for a fly on StormTamer?" I asked. "Of course! that's a great idea!" Exclaimed (y/n). "Hop on." she said as she motioned for us to hop onto StormTamer's back. Boris go up easily but i had some trouble. (Y/n) giggled and helped me up. i huffed and crossed my arms while looking up into the air with my eyes closed.

(Y/n) then hopped onto StormTamers back and let out a 'Heyah!'. StormTamer shot up into the sky. Boris and I shrieked while (Y/n) laughed. i hugged here from behind to make sure i didn't fall off, Boris doing the same for me. i sighed.

"there's no going back now."

---

YUS! its complete! ;-;, yay! Also i made like 10 slimes this afternoon for y classmates, what have i gotten myself into ;-;. oh well bay for now!

-Scarlett