Just my luck ~ Cuphead

Cuphead X Black Cat!Reader

Yeah this is also inspired by a request from a while back, so DianaTales I guess this is dedicated to you, also do you want me to do an alternate reality of this? Where the reader cause bad luck for others not herself? Tell me if you do.

-

Staring at the slippery pavement, I began to the walk home, my fur drenched with water. Then, as I came to a crossing I happened to slip and land on my butt, crushing my poor tail.

"Just my luck."

I let out a yelp of pain before attempting to stand up. I held my tail as it was sore, not wanting to hurt it anymore, as I crossed the street I nearly got hit by a car twice, but I jumped out of the way in time.

"Just my luck."

Once I reached my home, I walked up the stairs to the patio and ended up falling right down them again, sprawled out across the wet, muddy ground. The rain continued to hammer down as I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest.

I stared up at the dark clouds as lighting danced across the sky, the thunder acting like its music. I shuddered and decided to get inside, I did not want to be struck by lightning again, it's happened to me 4 times already this year, and I do not want 5 times it's to much.

"Just my luck."

As I entered my house, I went up into the bathroom to count the amount of bruises I had. I felt around my arms to find where the bruises under my fur were, I obviously had them all over my butt.

I found about 17 bruises across my arms. I sighed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I began to try and cook some salmon but I burnt it.

"Just my God damn luck."

I was so done with life. Why did I just have to be a cursed, Black cat. Just so unlucky. My ears twitched to the sound of lasers.

"What the hell." I muttered and stood up, turned off the stove and walked outside into the rain. I curiously walked down the stairs and listened to where the noise was coming from.

Out of no where a laser shot near me, almost close enough to rip open my ear. I sprang backwards and smashed into my outdoor table, hitting my head on a chair.

"Just my luck"

I fell half unconscious, my vision blurry. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I then heard a voice above me. "CUPS COME QUICK!" They shouted, another figure seemed to run up to where we were.

I tried to get a good look at them before I fell fully unconscious. But the last thing I saw was the taller ones face turn bright red as soon as he saw me, before my vision blacked out.

-

My eyelids fluttered open, my vision blurry at first but quickly returned to normal. I blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust to the harsh rays of sunlight.

Once my eyes adjusted I slowly sat up, Rubbing the side of my head which I had hit, when I jumped away. "Hey your up!" Came a childish voice.

I looked over to see a cheerful looking... Mug? Whatever the case he seemed to have helped me, as there was bandages wrapped around my head.

"Who are you?" I asked him, Tilting my head to the side. "I'm Mugman, But you can call me Mugs for short." He said, Smiling brightly. "(Y/n)." I told him, shaking his hand.

"Me and my big bro accidentally shot our lasers," Mugs pointed his finger into the air as it began to glow at the tip, "Near you, And we must have startled you cause you jumped back and hit your head." He explained.

"Well I don't appreciate the fact that you shoe your 'lasers' near my house, but thanks for taking care of me." I told him, smiling. "No problem, and we are terribly sorry." Mugs apologised.

"It's fine, but say where is your brother?" I asked him, "Oh I'll get him, CUPS?" Mugs called. "WHAT?" Came a voice."SHES AWAKE!"

wait we're in my house. THERES STRANGERS IN MY HOUSE HOW DIDTHEY GET IN? Oh wait I left the door open. Darn.

I looked up to see another Cup coming out of my living room. "I hope you don't mind us using your T.V." Mugs said. "It's fine, you helped me after all." I told him, smiling.

As I looked up at Cups again my face went hot, turning a shade of light pink. "Your Cups right?" I asked him and he nodded, face also red. "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." I told him.

"Your names so pretty." He mumbles and I blushed harder. "W-wha?" I said. He snapped out of it and began to stutter. "I m-mean, um..."

"So love at first sight is real." Mugs said, Eyes large and starry. "W-What?!" The both of us said in shock, turning to him. "Well I mean all the signs are there." He told us. "Blushing, Bashful, Nervous, Ect."

My face turned fully red as I buried in in my paws, Cup doing the same with the collar of his jacket. Mugs laughed at our adorableness, and I somehow knew that I would be seeing these two often.

•~•~•

I looked up from my book to a knock at the door. I placed it down on my glass coffee able with shattered at the touch. "You have got to be kidding me." I whined, But continued to make my way to the door.

Half way there I tripped over my tail and groaned. I stood up, dusted myself of and opened the door handle. I looked up grumpily but my face instantly changed to a smile at who was there.

"Hey Cuppy." I greeted, letting him in. "Hey (N/n)." He said, giving me a hug. "Don't go into the lounge room, the glass table shattered just a moment ago." I informed him and he nodded.

"So What brings you around?" I asked him, sitting on the kitchen counter, dress hanging down. "Well, I came to ask you a question." He said, blushing nervously. "Ask away." I told him.

"I was wondering if maybe you uh, wanted to come to dinner with me tonight?" He asked and I blushed. I smiled at him happily. "I'd love t-" I fell off the kitchen counters and fell onto Cuphead as he tried to catch me.

We ended up falling over, me on top of his chest. "What was that?" He asked, smiling like and idiot. "Yes." I told him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Of course I would." I told him as he hugged me. "This is probably the luckiest moment in my life." I told him and he laughed, closing the gap between us.

Extra:

Mugman watched this from the window like the creep he was (not). "Heheheheh." And took pictures. "Thank you author~ch-"

(nO)
-
I am so

Forking

PISSED

I was meant to fly home today from Darwin, BUT NO SOME STUPID PLANE BREAKS DOWN AND EVERYONE GETS TRANSFERRED ONTO OUR FLIGHT, SO WE DONT GET ON IT!

I HAVE TO PUPPERS AT HOME! PLUS I HAVE NO CLOTHES LEFT!

I am so ducking pissed you would not believe.

Anyways hope you enjoyed