BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Dead!Ghost!Reader

This was requested by Ortensiatheinkkitten ! Also i forgot to mention in the last chapter that i made a new book called supernatural students so if you could read it that would be Awesome! HAH! The pictures sideways.

(Y/n) Pov

I was flying through a town i had passed by many times before and looked at all the alive people walking past me. I laughed as i scared a young boy by making his hat float in the air. He screamed and ran off as i laughed mischievously. "Run run little boy~." I said before floating away. "Hmmm, what to do next?" I asked myself. I snapped my fingers and said. "Got it!" before flying over to a store.

I passed through the walls and over to the jewellery section. I began to make the jewellery float into the air and over into a lady bag who was about to leave. There was a loud beeping noise and a police man came over to her and she begun to panic. i giggled and flew away to make more mischief elsewhere.

As i was flying along i heard a strange noise coming from an ally. I floated down to see a wolf and a demon, who was currently coughing up ink. I flew up to them and began to circle around them. i bent down in front of the demon who was vomiting ink into a bucket, the wolf rubbing circles in his back.

 I kinda just stared at them like a creep as the demon let out a grunt/groan in pain. My pitch black eyes staring at them as blood leaked out. I made my eyes visible as I watched on so i could get a clearer image of what was happening.

"Ghost!" Screamed the wolf as he noticed my eyes and the demons pupils got smaller as he stared at my eyes with. I made my mouth visible and said. "Ummmmmmm.... Hi?" And with that the wolf shrieked. Lord how is no-one hearing this! I though but shrugged It of. I made myself fully visible and smiled at them. "I don't mean any harm." I said holding up my faded arms in defence. 

"Are you okay?" I asked the demon who still appeared to be in shock. "U-uh... Yes." He said and I floated upside down. "Good, Im (Y/n)." I said and the demon nodded. "B-bendy,  and this heres m-my bro... Boris." Bendy said and i nodded. "And you're still scared about me?" I asked and Boris nodded and Bendy made a 'sorta' gesture with his hands. "Ok." I said smiling.

"(Y/n)... Are you an alive cartoon ghost or a dead ghost?" Asked Boris in a shaky voice. "Dead." I said reluctantly. "Oh, Im sorry for asking then." Boris said and i smiled lightly. "N-no its quite alright." I reassured him and he nodded. Bendy coughed up a little more ink. 

"May i ask but... why are you coughing up ink?" I asked and Boris gave me a shocked look. "The Ink Illness? You know the disease?" He said and i shook my head. "Nope." I said. "I don't remember anything from my past life, except my name." I said and Bendy gave me a sad look. "I-im sorry t-to hear that." He said in a weakened voice from this ink illness? Eh.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Doing fine." He said and i nodded. "Im gonna go clean the bucket, be back soon." Boris said as he picked up the bucket and walked off. "What's it like being a ghost?" Bendy asked and i gave it some thought. "Well, It's really fun to fly, turn invisible and stuff like that but it's also annoying that i can only pass through things and can't physically touch things." I said deep in thought. 

"Right." Said Bendy who appeared to be deep in thought a well. "What's it like when you posses people?" He asked and i laughed. It's just like controlling a normal body, except your the brain." I said and he nodded. "Although i don't know what it's like for the person who is possessed." I said. "You can test it out on me." Bendy said and i shook my head. "You're to weak at the moment." Bendy sighed at this and nodded.

Bendy got up and walked over to me and passed his hand through my face and i laughed"What are you doing?" I asked and Bendy laughed. "It's kinda obvious." Bendy said. "Got that right." Said Boris as he returned and Bendy blushed crimson red where as my cheeks turned from pale whit to a light gray.

"Oh you're back." Said Bendy a d Boris nodded. "Yep." H said before placing the bucket down. I have  feeling things are about to get interesting.

---

GOT NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT I'M TIRED AND GOING TO SLEEP NOW BYE

- HEXTREMELY TIRED SCARLETT WHO IS TO LAZY TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK