Im not even into guys ~ Bendy/Cuphead (kinda)

Bendy X Lesbian!Reader X Cuphead

This is more of a joke one shot but it's sill a fun idea right?

Right?

Yeah I'm right.

-

I stared at Bendy and Cups as they argued, yet again over me. "Fucking hell." I Muttered. Why do these two have to love me? It's annoying >:V I don't even like guys. Course I've never told anyone so of course they wouldn't know. But it's still the most annoying thing I've ever had to steal with.

It pisses me off everyday. "OKAY YOU TWO!" I Yelled, catching them off guard, Bendy falling onto his butt. "One. that was Funny, Two. Your arguing is so annoying stop, Three. I'm not even int- I mean, I'm not in love with you guys so suck. It. Up!" I Yelled.

That caught them off guard, and I had never seen Bendy so discouraged in my whole life. "Oh shit." I mumbled. Cuphead just turned red in embarrassment, looking away sadly. "You two argue too much, I don't even get to talk to you." I crossed my arms, spinning on my heel and walking off, away from them. "God fricken damned hell." I Said to myself.

I sat down on my bed and held my head in my hands. "(Y/n)." I heard. I looked up and saw Boris at the door. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I honestly don't know." I Muttered, tears threatening to fall. "It's all to much to deal with everyday, I can't love them back."

That confused Boris. "Why not?" My eyes widened realising what I had said. "Fork." I Said, not wanting to curse in front of The innocent little Boris. "You promise you won't tell anyone? And I mean anyone." I asked him.

He nodded. "I promise." I quickly composed myself and prepared to tell him. "I'm... I'm Lesbian."

Silence.

"That's fine (Y/n), I don't think any less of you." He reassured me, placing his paw on my hand. "Thank you." I Said and hugged him. I felt so much better that I told someone. "I'm guessing you feel better?" He asked, noting my facial expression. "Yup." I laughed.

"Let's head downstairs, it's almost time for lunch." I Said, Boris nodded and followed. I looked over and saw my phone and headphones. I decided to listen to music. *cough cough* Hamilton *cough cough*. I made a weird face and began to shake.

Boris just stared a me. "Oh My god." He muttered and I laughed sheepishly. "Sorry, lets go grab lunch, but imma blast this in my ears so I can't hear Bendy and Cuphead." I told him. "Nice plan?" "I know it's amazing." We walked into my dining room. I sat down, then Say no to this began to play

"FUCK OFF." I Yelled and changed the song, which changed to dear Theodora. Everyone stared at me but I didn't look at them. "Do not judge me." I muttered and ate my food. Someone took off my headphones and I saw Da- Felix. "nOOO." I crawled under the table.

"Why is she so cheery Boris? You were with her." I heard Bendy ask Boris, with Felix in the background like: "What's this music.". Boris was,obviously panicking. "Uhm, er, uh, ZUHBDHGUFVHUSRUHDFUYASGXSUKADISAVGKAVE." He was definitely panicking

"How do you pronounce that?" Mugs Asked. I sat up and shrugged. "How should I know?" Bad idea. I saw Bendy and Cuphead. nO. They look so HEARTBROKEN. This is my doing. I'm am crying inside. Forever dead. They avoided eye contact and I decided I need to tell them. "Everyone please sit down, and brace yourselves." I Said, Felix sat down, Boris sat up straight and everyone stared at me.

"Are you going to?" He asked and I nodded. "Going to what?" Asked Mugs. I took a breath. "Tell you a secret, Bendy, Cups, This is important for you." I told them, catching their interest. "There's a reason why I don't love either of you." I began. "(Y/n) are you sure you want t-" "I'm Not even into guys, I'm a lesbian." I cut Boris off. Silence once again.

"OOOOH." Bendy Yelled in realisation. Cuphead, being the emo He is, turned away red again. "And I've already to,d Boris, but I decided that I need to be honest with all of you."

"That's fine (Y/n)." Mugs and Felix said almost in sync. "Sorry if I bothered you by fighting over you with Bendy." Cups Said And I smiled.

"Thank you." I Said, knowing they all excepted it.