BABTQFTIM!Bendy X Kirakira PreCure Á la Mode! Reader

PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!

Kirakira PreCure Á la Mode is a show where five girls (Six in this case because I ain't adding Cure Parfait into the squad so it's gonna be you) Team up against bad guys to defeat them, there are many series of PreCure but this is my favourite because you gain animal ears and tails (possibly fangs). There is pink (Bunny) Yellow (Squirrel), Blue (Lion), Purple (Cat) and red (Dog). You are going to be brown (A fox). All the girls in this show have a signature sweet suck as the shortcake (Pink), Purin (Yellow), Ice cream (Blue), Macaroon (Purple) and Chocolate (Red).

Pink/Bunny - Ichika/ Cure Whip
Yellow/Squirrel - Himari/Cure Custard
Blue/Lion - Aoi/Cure Gelato
Purple/Cat - Yukari/Cure Macaron
Red/Dog - Akira/Cure Chocolat

Now you

Brown/Fox - (Y/n)/Cure Dough

(Your signature sweet is a cookie so your like cure cookie dough but just cure dough)

Unlike Aoi, Ichika and Himari you are in high school with Akira and Yukari.

You are a fox because your very cunning (Sneaky/Clever).

This is your outfit but you have white fox ears and a white fox tail, you hairstyle is below

But your hair is white with chocolate chips in it and also buts of whipped cream. (Ik it's cute mermaid but still)

~Now on with the chapter~

(Y/n)/Cure Dough's Pov

I stared at the cookies in front of me and smiled at triumph. I wiped some cookie dough of my shoulder and puton my oven mitts. "They look so good!" Yelled Ichika as she spun around in a circle. Ichika went to grab a cookie but they were still hot. "Ichika!" I yelled.

"Wait..." I said hunching over a bit with a sad/pissed expression. Ichika had screamed and dropped the fox like cookie on the ground and flipped the whole tray over onto the floor.